Reviews for Sit with You
Padfoots Tamer chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Aaaaw, so sweet! I love it.
mexicantt chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I absolutely love this. I want more of this, and to see where they could go from here. I'm of the opinion that any Weasley is better than Ron. I just can't see the whole HG/RW thing. Ick.

This was very sweet, and can I just say I love all your HP fics. I don't know how much I've commented, but I've read quite a few. I love the HG/TR pairing.
BewitchedMoonFlower chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
So cute! Sad, but cute! :D 3
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awe cute(:
Dipi chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
that was amazing one-shot

i think i repeated a lot
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Nice one-shot! :)
Gred and Forge chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
awww! how sweet, i always thought that fred dying was so unfair. can you imagine losing your twin, poor george. atleast hermione was their for him. T_T
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Oh! I really liked this fic! I wanted to cry at the beginning of it, feeling so bad for the Weasleys and particularly so for George-I'm a twin and I dread the thought of losing my sister. But the way that Hermione was just there for him, and the discussion about "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and the chocolate... well, it felt so real!

I could just see the expression on Mrs. Weasley's face when George announced that he had the box of Christmas crackers, and the way the story closed was just perfect. :)

He's not healed-not by a long shot-but thanks to Hermione, he's taken a step in the right direction.

(And now I'm craving Wonka chocolate or a slice of Mrs. Weasley's chocolate fudge cake!)

Well done!
addicta chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
loved it :)
Raven Black The Marauderette chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Awwww cute ending
Duzzie chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I'm sorry, there's just no way around it.

I love you.

I love your writing.

You're great, and so is this story. Again, very realistic as far as Harry Potter goes. Great, great, great.
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Aww, sad and cute. XD
Ravenfeather42 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Thank you for writing something about George's grief process. I've read so many fics where the author just ignores Fred's death and everyone lives happily ever after, but it is important to deal with such things. You are a very good writer.
bellylovesu16 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
thats sweet leaves tou wondering 2. u have a grift for writing.

Johannas mirror chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I shouldn't have liked this as much as I did, but you have a charm to your writing. Congrats.

50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »