Reviews for This Could Be The Last Time
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 6/27/2017
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Advazzz chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
Wow! I wish you could continue this beautiful chapter, only this one. You have done awesome job! but again I know you haven't update for a long time...I wish you have...
SMackedCaskett chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Phew, at first I thought something was going to happen to them on that boat!

I love how you let Mac start seeing again; that situation had a somehow special depth.

This whole story was great; it was something new that I have never seen done this way before :)
lily moonlight chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
I'm sad to see the end of the story, but very pleased it was such a happy ending. It reminded me just a little of Mr Rochester in 'Jane Eyre'! now we need a sequel in which STella marries him :D I enjoyed this chapter and loved the scene with Sid and Stella, Sid is just wonderful and I love his friendship with Stella. Great scene on the boat as well. Yes, please write some more soon!
Asprine chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Chapter 3

Oh my... I'm glad he was okay but his eyes... what happened? Can't help but laughed at Mac's comment and Stella's reply on "haven't we been there". Poor Mac... With Stella there with him, I'm sure they'll get through this together. The few last lines made my tears shed. It's tugging at my heartstrings. It's true after all, enough. Going through all these rough obstacles together, endless nightmares and so on.

Chapter 4

This is heartwarming, I couldn't even describe it anymore. XD And another wonderful scene coming up~! Mac's body is well built, just nice. Hee... you don't need muscle packs to have a nice body. *wink* Thank you for the wonderful scenes. It is well written. :) Sweet, funny and all. It's just wonderful!

Chapter 5

BEARS? People... Grateful that someone came to rescue them or it might have been true to what Mac almost said earlier.

"I didn't come to check on you…"

"I … um, came for you to check on me."

*laughs* Told you it was hilarious XD. His eyes are okay already? Oh, hope he's getting well soon. And I also thought he was sleeping on her couch. The next scene, he was in her bed! XD *gulps*

Chapter 6

Another interruption~! I was enjoying the moment. hahaa But truthfully, even the slightest scene they share in this story could make me smile. It's beautiful! Loved the scene where both of them in the boat where Stella says "don't you dare leave me alone here". XD It's crystal clear, even Sullivan sees it. Glad the case wraps up. And the last scene, is when they say nothing at all, it would be the most perfect scene. :) Thank you for this story once again. :) Will be looking forward for more.
csi-ncis chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
For a moment I thought we weren't ever going to see Mac & Stella actually advance they realationship! I love how the cases were connected.
Asprine chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Ha! That was speechless or should I say breathless! XD This is killing me... I'm glad they know where the stop stands. However, this is greatly intense and amazing! Maybe they're thinking it's just the heat of the moment? Mac? What happened? Hope he's alright.
Asprine chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is real good! :) Hilarious particularly both of them arguing with each other. Then, with those um... not going to say awkward scenes but wonderful moments they share in the hut... I just can't stop smiling and laughing! Mac panicking and so on... Moving on to the next chapter. :) But before that, thanks for this. Loved it!
smut1956 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Nice that holidays are interchangable and work just as well. I couldn't figure out where you were going with the second murder scene but nice to have Sid tie it all up for Stella and Mac plus us. Loved Mac showing up at her door with Ali and saying, "They didn't say which bed." Classic.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
Mac Ts Gurl chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Hmm I think the word 'smexy' came from AiP's ABC's of SMex! lol

But great job. So glad that Mac was able to see in the end and yeah when you say nothing at all...being able to see after that would be special in that moment. THanks for an enjoyable read.

T.
Strandstorken chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
I just saw this story just now :) I loved it. It's nice to read something where Mac isn't always the one in control and staying strong all the time. I love the way you wrote both Mac and Stella, it seemed just as natural as on the show :D Really great work.

Lou.
BAUMember chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Great update and great end loved it, thanks for the mention Im not sure where the smexy came from, if i thought of that word or someone else, but am glad that you liked it anyways, loved this story and i hope u do more smexy smacked soon...

Maz
pepperonyschueberry chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
i LOVED it especially the ending hope to read more from you soon
MARNIC chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
It was great! I wish you would tell us more about them now that Mac is able to see.

Thanks again and looking forward on your next story.
lily moonlight chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
No spoilers or comments on the current season, don't worry. I'm not watching it. I will take up your suggestion about the forums or you can email feedback also to CBS. Re. review replies, you should receive a link in the review when it's emailed to you, or you can go to the page of reviews and click on the little speech bubble to send a review reply as a PM. Hope that helps :)

Okay, so to the story! Good to see you back! I had wondered when this would be updated. I'm very pleased to see they've both been rescued, but I'm still worried about Mac's sight. That was a really nice scene when Mac calls at Stella's door. Such a cute ending too! I loved that image of the two of them sleeping together :)