Reviews for The Glass Slipper
MJRojas28 chapter 34 . 10/4/2012
Wow. I haven't read a story as good as this in long long time,so get ready because this is a long review...

Well,straight off,you are an amazing writer! I can't believe I had never read this! I am a bug sucker of really long stories so when I read that chapter one included A LOT of chapters,I was instantly hooked.

To my great surprise this is such a well written story,you included everything so well,it was never dull and had me in stitches all the time! I loved the Payton case and wa really glad about the adoption! Though to be honest until the last moment I thought that Max was going to adopt her! It had the perfect amount of the sexy bits and I really liked that they didn't do it right away or that it had teen pregnancy.

When I read that they hadn't spoken for 6 months I seriously thought that she was pregnant and was scared of telling him...I'm glad that wasn't the case :)

The epilogue was every bit as perfect as the story. I was pleasantly surprised about the kids (all of them) and if you so chose to keep this going with the kids,I'm sure many readers would tune in for that! Also loved the nod to S4 finale ;)

I realise this story was written 2 to 3 years ago and maybe you've even lost interest on the show (though I hope not!) so I'm going to go ahead and check out your profile and read everything you have because you are an amazing writer and I'm glad to have found this story

I came here through Oliviet's favourite stories as she's an amazing writer too so I'm glad to be following both of your works!

I have so many more things to say about this story! It was just so perfect! But I'll shut up now and keep reading ;)

Forever a faithful reader,

LittleThingsMatter chapter 32 . 2/8/2011
This story is amazing! I read it in two days and couldn't stop... This could be an actual book probably :P generaly I don't like Bones highshool fics because Booth goes to the army and it's just sad, but here it had a nice ending (although six years is a lot!). The epilogue is very sweet :) I'm curious about what happened to Payton :P It would be nice to read more of their family life and maybe talk to their children...

I loved the names you used; Little Howard was always a bit creepy haha

Great story!

guesswho17 chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
the best thing i have ever read
1stBonesFan chapter 33 . 5/23/2010

I started reading this in the Lab and waited...patiently?...for the next chappies. :)I got hooked instantly. I had tried to stay away from the HS threads because I just didn't think I liked going that AU with B&B. Then I started reading TGS on accident and you got me. In fact, after starting TGS, I started to check out the other HS threads, too. Turns out I'm an idiot for not reading them sooner. LOL I like 'em all! After the upset of the Finale, Andrea told me you had all of TGS here and it was complete. I needed some really good distraction and your stuff has been doing a good job of it. So I came here and finished off this story. I started reading from chapter 28 on Thursday night and I just finished. It is now nearly 4:30a.m. on Sunday morning. The lack of sleep was totally worth it. You've carried me through the funk I was feeling and now I think I am at a place where I can re-watch the Finale. Several people tell me it's less painful the second time around and more hopeful. Guess I'll find out...after I get some sleep. LOL

Thank you for such a wonderful fairytale.

boneslovesbooth chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
so far i have only read the first GIANT page and had to stop :( but i am so looking forward to reading the next page tommorow :D
kimmiej77 chapter 34 . 3/30/2010
love it!
WalkingInTheRain chapter 34 . 3/23/2010
Amazing story! My favourite! Well done :) x walkingintherain
labrat21 chapter 34 . 3/15/2010
nix.mixx.94 chapter 34 . 3/14/2010
why did u post the chapter again?
VENZwife chapter 34 . 3/14/2010
Oh my god. I am so so so glad you revisited this chapter. I know it can be difficult given their ages, but I always thought we were missing out on their first time together. This chapter was so beautiful. Sensual and hot and sexy, just as it should be. I think it was perfect for them. Just perfect!

Thank you, MK!
kimmiej77 chapter 33 . 3/3/2010
excellent story
aracely6 chapter 33 . 3/3/2010
great story thanks for writing i loved it a lot
quigely chapter 33 . 2/28/2010
What a wonderful ending!

I would for sure be up for some "more mature" chapters! Who wouldn't be?

I love your writing, and I definatly looking forward to more!
boothandbones4ever chapter 33 . 2/27/2010
That was great I loved the ending.

This was a wonderful story I really enjoyed reading it.
labrat21 chapter 33 . 2/27/2010
I enjoyed this story just as it stands, however I won't lie. If you wrote some M-rated chapters, I would burn up my computer to read them! The mundane details of their family life in this epilogue was a nice look into the future of their marriage and made their love seem more solid. It was a great ending.