Reviews for Dead Man
AmutoSparkle chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Replace Rima with tTadase cuz he look like a girl I just realized something we call tTadase Tadagay because he looks like a girl but nagi looks like a girl more WAIT Tadagay actually acts gay GAY smile GAY chara GAY transformation GAY everything
AmutoSparkle chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
I loved this do it fast
Myhoang221 chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
What happens next!
cutey650kuto chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
How did amu get so much money?
Ayame-knight chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
I love this chapter it freakin all some
MischeviousDevilTwin chapter 13 . 9/17/2011
I like this u shouldntnredo it unless it gets better andwhat do the boys do to the girls when they carry them to their rooms
Rozar Chrome chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
all of it is awesome, why is princess, shy, and their boyfriends there. why does shys chara have to be a DOG! and i will not be scared of a drooling, un etiquite scary, opposite to amu girl!
j chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
what the hell
Kutau Fan chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
This story isn't very good. It isn't. Spelling/Grammar errors and what i really can't stand is that you turned the gang into bikers. Also the part with Tadase stabbing Amu and like practically no one helping. That's dumb.
sweet laya chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
good job ... I know that I didn't reviwe any chapter because I'm busy ... ceep the good work
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 13 . 8/1/2010
Why r u redoing Dead Man?

That is an awesome story!
Montyyx chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
ilove it!
Half Angel Half Evil chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
i liked this chapter and love this story! update soon!

wow they did it 0.o wasn't expecting that. Oh well still cool! xD

whos at the door?
Dimples-3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
No offense, but i agree with NonsenseScribbler on this story, honestly this is the first time i have ever had to write some sort of review like this, and i have read worst (no offense once again) pulling out a knife was so random especially with no good reason. Another reason is why the hell would you try not to get pissed off when some one is trying to cut your friend. And lastly they talked as if it was nothing like they're friend was perfectly fine.

Honestly i would have said nothing and stopped reading period if you did not add that knife scene. i am not saying i would be a better writer, cause i am not. So have a good life and take care.

I will not continue reading.
Soshigirl211 chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
heyy. i think this is my fave chap so far. i love when ppl beat up tadagay. it makes me really happppy. love the story so far. update soon