Reviews for Life in Wartime
karolzinha chapter 6 . 3/2
best btvs fic i've seen in a while, hope u continue.
LauratheChef chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
good chapter...look forward to more buffyand willow moments/
Worldmaker chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
This is an amazing story. I know its been almost a year, but I do hope you eventually decide to continue it.
Feyzel chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
I love this fic, any chance of an update?
f00f00 chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
:]
LauratheChef chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Love this will there be more chapters?
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
I never cared for Tara in the least so her attitude really annoyed the hell out of me and Dawn?

A waste of seasons with her on the show.
etharper chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
This is one of the best stories I've seen on here so far. Emotionally resonant and powerful. I hope you'll be adding more chapters soon.
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Tara and Dawn are so damn annoying.
Honestly cannot see why B/W would even show up.
Draftfort chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I hope you'll find the time and motivation to finish this story :)
La Kill chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
3 years? Ahhhhh! I must know what's going to happen next! Although, I was kind of hoping for bad-ass-Slayer-police-Buffy, rescuer, or firefighter. They seem like some pretty retired Slayer friendly jobs.

I think the flow could do with some speed to it though. Other than that its a really great fic and I hope to read more, thank you.
sineadcharmed1992 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
omg! tjis is amazing are you adding anymore to it?
jojo130151 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
THIS IS AWESOME! :) :) :) I would love to read more if you ever decide to post more! :) :) :)
InstigateInsanity chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Fantastic story. Very intense characterisations and an awesome - albeit sad - vibe to it. I hope you continue this one day.
tainteddr34ms chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
This is a beautiful, wistful story that kept me on the verge of tears throughout. Very well done. I know it's been a year since it was updated but I'd love to see more of this story.