Reviews for Christmas Present
Mr. Kokomo chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I'm doing this review unsigned because the login thing is being a jerk.

This story is actually really good. The only real issue I had with it was that I had no clue who was narrating it until I figured out it was Itsuki. I found it strange though... Wasn't Itsuki considered what they call "A bad friend"? I mean yeah, It may be a few months after Shuffle but we could use some sort of explanation to what's going on with him. Okay I know this may be based off an older Shuffle fic that you did but that was deleted.

Yeah I know this is an old story but hey, I was pretty bored so I thought I might critique a story or two.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I like this story; A christmas cliche mixed with a pick up line, is not a cliche.

The test score duel was a nice touch, but otherwise the first person narrative seemed kinda flat. It wasn't high enough energy in my opinion. Of course, that would be hard to maintain...especially without becoming tiresome...Maybe you did it right after all.

Bottom line is I do like this.
mike11208 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
that was SO romantic! you use awesome descriptive words in your stories and it surprises me, in a good way. also, can you review on my story like you did with my buddy ThomasZoey3000? it would be an honor.
Hisoka Dakimoto chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
So swet! But maybe I'm too crazy to actually try that myself. Itsuki's the perfect Shuffle! character to do that, though. Good Job!
Kaika Hana chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Cutie

Nice one shot man. :D

Too bad it's one day too late!

JOKE. XD

But yeah, it was awesome. d(_)b keep it up.
Kirino chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
D'aww that was so cute. If you've played the PS2 port of Shuffle, Shuffle: On The Stage, we find out that Mayumi's Tsundere for Itsuki in her route. Nice Christmas fluff here.

Maligayang Pasko! :)