Reviews for A New Start ?
Joyce chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
I love how this story is going and I can't wait to read more. I could imagine Irons doing what he did in this fic on the show, if they were ever to Ian/Sara together.
The JohnLocked Whovian chapter 9 . 2/14/2002
More. I Want More! And I'm Sure Others Do Too.
Divamercury chapter 9 . 2/12/2002
I'm really enjoying this story. Please continue!
Divamercury chapter 8 . 2/11/2002
Please continue soon!
Mac3 chapter 7 . 2/5/2002
Another great two parts. Can't wait to see what' Irons' reaction will be when he finds out about Sara. Can't wait to see what develops with the new White Bulls. Keep up the great work and I'm anxiously awaiting the next part.
Divamercury chapter 7 . 2/5/2002
This is a great story. Please continue soon!
Sare Liz chapter 6 . 2/4/2002
That was so incredibly confusing, I can't even tell you. You had me up to that point, tho.

Did I miss like, 16 years and an entirely different story line?
DiaLin chapter 6 . 2/4/2002
You posted this chapter in the wrong story
Mac3 chapter 6 . 2/4/2002
This is a review for both chapters five and six. Loved both of these parts and was happily surprised to see two chapters posted today. Loved the interaction between Gabe and Sara as well as seeing Ian and Sara's relationship growing. Can't wait to find out more about Sara and Ian's past as well as what case Irons is sending Sara out to solve. Keep up the great work and I'm anxiously awaiting the next installments.
Divamercury chapter 6 . 2/4/2002
Very good, but you posted part of Ian's Secret at the end here. Just thought you might like to know. But this story, and that part also, were both really good! Please continue!

-DM
Mac3 chapter 4 . 1/31/2002
Great Chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next between Irons and Ian and how the case that Sara and Jake are working on. I love how closely connected Ana is between her parents. Loved the interaction between Sara and Danny, very nicely donw. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next part.
Divamercury chapter 4 . 1/31/2002
All right! More, more, more please! I wanna know what happens!
Born to Fire chapter 3 . 1/29/2002
that just made me want to cry it was so sweet
aimspar chapter 3 . 1/28/2002
I'm liking this. Looking forward to more. And it helps immensely that you have a grasp of grammar. So many people forget how to add commas or use the spell-check, and it distracts me from a story. Thanks for sharing your talent!
Deb chapter 3 . 1/26/2002