Reviews for Beyond the Mirror
Guest chapter 17 . 3/17/2015
So will Kirby ever say that he's the Half Angel and that he has the power over time to his friends ever!? Sounds like he's going to never ever say it! :(
Also I would love a sequel to this! You do sooo good at writing that I was soooo crying! :) :(
But it looks like your ending it here... Please answer my question! :( :(
DS chapter 10 . 1/10/2015
AUG! This is going to end in a time paradox...
DS chapter 9 . 1/10/2015
NO. NOT WOLFWRATH!
Kitty101ck chapter 17 . 4/25/2014
:') this story is so sad but I like it :) I am glad you did stray from your original idea and made it even better. Your story is quite amazing and is a master piece. ;) keep on writing fellow writer and later after I am done writing my stories I might add a link to this story because it is just that good. I hope you continue to write. I have added you to my watch on deviantart. Have a nice day :)
Reflection chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Awesome, the ending! But... Didn't Sword die or something?

"A brief silence went by before Sword and Blade walked forwards, gazing up at their lord."

Correct me if I missed something about it :P
NoneKnowme chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
I think I am going to cry...
*sniffs*
It was butterfull!
*smacks*
I don't cry.
*smacks again*
But it was beutiful!
I WOULD LOVE A SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/4/2013
I still can't believe that kirby didn't transform once. But you still made it work somehow.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
You do know that kirby can float, right?
Meta Night Star chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
O_O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT'S OVA ALREADY? I ONLY READ THIS FOR TWO DAYS AND ITS DONE!? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'LL READ THE PRECULE! KAY? SEE U!
Meta Night Star chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
WOW! KIRBY'S TRUE FORM IS AWSOME! O_o CUSTOMER SERVICE?! NICE?! CREEPY! I wonder what his REAL eyes look like if he took of the shades. Or IS THE SHADES PART OF HIS FACE!? SCARY!
Meta Night Star chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
OH MY GAWD! CLARA THE SORCERER ENTERS! *knight of the wind music plays as Clara unleashes staff* THE BATTLE BEGINS! GO CLARA! YAYZ! I'm sorry I comment so much i can't help it. I can NEVER contain feelings for writing for long. I LOVE THE STORY! YIPPE! META KNIGHT LIVES ON! *Angel of darkness music plays* FITS META KNIGHT THE BLACK ANGEL HUH? XD! DARK AND BLACK ANGEL! IT FITS HIM!

PS: I GOT THE MUSIC MOMENTS WHILE LISTENING TO THESE SONGS!
Meta Night Star chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! META KNIGHT! DON'T DIE! I feel as if a part of me has faded away into the never ending darkness. * soap opera * IM KIDDING! XD! I KNOW META IS GONNA LIVE! I MEAN HE HAS TO! OR THERE WON'T BE A PRECULE. OH GAWD! KIRBY ALMOST WENT INSANE LIKE HE WAS GOING TO DESTROY THE WORLD WITHOUT NOTICING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Meta Night Star chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
O_o WOW! FINALLY KIRBY SAYS DADDY! WHAT A DRAMTIC MOMENT! *puts on soap opra music* XD!
Meta Night Star chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
OMI G! META KNIGHT IS GOIN' INSANE! HE'S ALL LIKE- "THEY'RE ALL DEAD! THEY'RE ALL DEAD!HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I MEAN HIS IS GOING! _ LO-CO XD! JEEZ DA WORLDS GONNA END! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Meta Night Star chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IM GONNA DIE! WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE! THE WORLD IS GONNA END! META KNIGHT IS MENTALLY DAMAGED! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!