Reviews for The Thousand Cranes
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
The story was soooo cute I love it!
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
Sachiko V chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
This is such a well-written and beautiful fic for Misora and Saicho! I love Saicho, and you described him so perfectly! Misora is so lucky ; Anyways, I love the in-depth flashbacks and your breakdown of the counting of cranes. This is one of the best fics yet!
jaded chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
wahh... no sequel... LOVED IT! :) this may sound unilikely but i've had a lot of trouble finding a saicho fic i really liked. good job! :) how about writing a saicho/fuuko fic? onegai... *puppy dog eyes* haven't read the manga yet so i don't understand the fuuko/raiha thing but i think fuuko/saicho would work out really well (based on the anime at least). again, excellent work! :)
Sacharine chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
WAH... sob sob.. so ROMANTIC! more more more i love saicho...
Luna Crescent chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
THAT WAS SOOOO GOOD! I wasn't too long! It was perfect! That was so sweet! Luved it! Keep writing!
Sleepy Aya chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
That was soooo good! :) Keep up the good work!
Sakura chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
I've never been rational when it comes to anything remotely related to Saicho, so I hope you won't mind if I ditch 'constructive criticism' in favor of the first thing that popped into my mind after I read this fic -

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT. _
bubba chapter 1 . 10/20/2000
i like how you were so descriptive and VERY good! how do you do that? pleez continue to write!