Reviews for Cold Hands, Warm Hearts
PureWolfWarrior chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Can't believe I didn't see this for so long! Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!

I love how you have protrayed Evan. It shows how much he has grown up. I also liked the contrast between the Mansion's big feast and the Morlocks being grateful for a dumpster. And the ending was touching.

Fantastic.
lychee loving chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
This is so heartwarming. Everything - from Scott's interaction with the orphan Evan, to Evan himself describing his Christmas to Kurt. I think his talk with Ororo did me in, though. Tears were very nearly shed.

Very well written!
IronRaven chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
*blinks rapidly* What? Just something in my eye.

Sorry I hadn't seen this earlier. I can't write this, Evan coming back- it's too different from my normal emotions. Thank you for this.
New Dawn Rising chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
These are just amazing! I was near tears at the end of the second chap.
Wish-I-Had-A-Tail chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Very nice, C.

Wonderful description with the chicken-eating, and I liked this dialogue more than the previous chapter, actually, even though it was a bit slower. Great moment with the hugging, overally a pleasure to read :)

Just our of curiousity, are you going to stick with just christmas for this piece, or work with other holidays?

Impressed-as-always,

Tails
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Oh, I love this! The balance... So perfect! I love little Evan, and I'm so glad Scott got to talk to him. What a great conversation! And letting him keep the glasses... So cute. D
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
You know, I'm normally not a huge Scott fan but this was pretty cool. I actually fairly enjoyed it so point to you!
PureWolfWarrior chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Just beautiful! I nearly cried, I have no idea why, but I did. This is fantastic. It reaches out and tugs at a person's heart strings, and then warms their heart at the end. Absolutely brilliant.
Element Wolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Wow. . .this is really good! I loved it! :D! So sweet too. . .I hope you write more of these.
Wish-I-Had-A-Tail chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
aww nice job, Caprichoso. Very cute and christmassy. perfect duting the holidays. I liked your characterization of the kid. Kids are hard to characterize, and I think you did a fantastic job and brought the whole scene to life. I like the whole thing with the glasses, and how well you managedto make the kid act his age. The imagery of the place where Scott speaks to the orphanage worker is lovely as well. Just good job.

'Tail:)
sugarstar222 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
That was beautiful. I read your other story too. And yeah, two VERY different Scotts. Please continue!