Reviews for put the fear of god in me, and that's a fact
SeppoSade chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I grinned like a loon through this whole thing. Love McCoy in this! :D
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
You numbered Starfleet Academy and New Vulcan with #2.
Khashana chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Heh heh. Good old McCoy. Good old Jim. Shut up and kiss me, you stupid bastard. Only thing, who is McCoy supposed to be scaring in #4? Jim?
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Fantastic! I love the way you develop and write your characters so smoothly!

Kamai6
iceangel41788 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Love it! This story was too funny. Thanks for posting.
AnimeIceFox chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
hehehehehehehe, That was great!_ That was just PERFECT!
Doni chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
They were all good, butthar last one was perfect!
diane chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This story is brilliant! Loved how you captured the protective nature of Bones. He's got a heart of gold and wants to save everyone, but you captured the other side of him that is completely loving, protective, and terrifying! I adored every one of the five sections, but I'd have to say my favorite is the one where he follows Jim and ends the experiment. The one where Jim reads the article and they kiss for the first time is a close second, but it was especially great to see him strike the fear of McCoy into those clueless scientists.
Ellyanah chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
LOL
May Eve chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I swear to God, I somehow missed the romance warning and the kiss totally came out of left field and that quite possibly made this even *better*! Very, very well done - as always. I just love your writing and your characterizations of the ST gang.
tigerist chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
oh my, loved this! I love McCoy like this, and the way you described Jim, and WAH! the last scene, and the last line? perfect :)
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Marvelously well written!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
These are all awesome.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I love it. I normally don't enjoy slash, but Kirk and McCoy actually would make a good couple. I totally love Bones and think you did a really great job with him. I especially love the end.
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
As always, you delivered far beyond our expectations without us ever having to ask. You are amazing. (But I'm sure I've told you that before.)

YAY THREATS! XD