Reviews for A Night in Friday Harbor
i.heart.the.doctor chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
*sexes punk*

smexy smuttake my deary... sory it took so long to read... i mighta sorta forgot bout it... *is sorry and begs for forgiveness*

loved it!

xx
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
awesome! thanks for writing this little tid bit! i enjoyed it so much! :)
dancnstacy09 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I'll have to keep this scenario in mind haha! Great job BB! This was super hawt! Haha!
jessica1992ily chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
THAT WAS GOOD
arden8283 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Thanks for sharing! It was just perfect. Bella was so great playing a fantasy for him and undoing his pants with her teeth...wow. *fans self*. I loved Bella saying "mine"...ususally you just get Edward saying "mine" and this was different and great. Thanks again!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Thanks for sharing this with everyone! I always love me a good Edward POV smuttake!
Unfaithfullyyours chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I loved it.

Great end to the characters. I am so so sad to say goodbye. I really really love these characters and the story is truly amazing.

Thank you so much for writing and for the replies to every review I've written.

Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
OMG that was awesome! So hot loved it.
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was so fucking hot!
hetzel4 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Way hawt! Loved it! Miss this story though but it's all good ;) Great job!
mom2kandg chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
OMG, Chrissy I absolutely loved it...Thank you so much for posting it...I have missed Edward and his dirty mouth so much, hehehe...I love that he picked the same room they were in when they went to Friday Harbor the first time...That is just freaking amazing...Brilliant her dressing up like his fantasy and using the teeth to pull down the zipper freaking priceless...This was just beyond HAWT! and you know that I 3 you, too!
auroraluna1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
WOW, that was fucking hot! Edward taking her back to their room was perfect and the roll play was fucking genius! I miss your Edward & Bella & this story so much. The o/s was a perfect post xmas celebration! lol... I loved it all! )
Mels78 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Loved it! I miss this story and these characters so much. However, the outtake definitely brightens my day. I will have to keep the tuxedo thing in mind ;)
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
F*ing awesome!
AutumnOtts chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That was great as always. As for the tuxedo pants yes you are right and I do know this for that reason. LOL