Reviews for Wise Men Say
meowll chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was wonderfully written and plain adorable without being unrealistic. *loveslovesloves*
Mossears of Riverclan chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I still felt Christmas-y, even in April! :D

That's how awsome this was.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awwww, it's absolutely adorable! Just love the "I'm home," that L says. They totally make AWESOME flatmates. They just…click. Love this!
midnight-elise chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Wow. This is FANTASTIC. And cute, and well-written, and believable... And though it's October, I'm in the Christmas spirit now! :D Will there, by any chance, be a sequel? And if not, how can I talk you into one? :)
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This story gave me my daily dose of Light and L sweetness. I loved that L was already at the apartment when Light got there. This story brought a big smile to my face.
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Awwwwww! I love this story! Cuteness.
LiizzzyyRAWR chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Aw
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Aw, how cute! This is quite far after this was actually put up, but... well, what can you do. It was cute regardless xD
Blanca 'the' Angel Loveless chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Ohmygodohmygodogmygod!you've been to Japan?OMG you're so awesome and lucky!*looks at u like your a god or something*. Anyway back to the story-it was so sweet and cute and I really liked how L said "I'm home light-kun" that made me go "aw how adorably!" then I squealed,really,really loudly.(and scared the 5h!(don't wanna say that word) outta my mom)

-loves Blanca
DJay chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Could you do a 2nd chapter covering the arrival of M, M & N and how they react to Light
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Now, this was so lovely, inspiring Christmas fic! (and now it's settled, you're indeed on my fave authors list now!) The way both men share their feelings for each other, not quite saying everything, but yet, making it all so clear that they indeed love each other. I loved it, and hope you've had a wonderful Christmas and bless us all with more of your amazing work during 2010!
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Loved it!
rosez-have-thornz chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Great story! I thinkt he two best lines were:

"Murderers pay for your cake, you know."

and

"You place my mother on the same level with the NPA, the Interpol, the Japanese army and a couple of Buddhist monks?"