Reviews for Red Crazed Vase
Anna chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
Awesome! I am glad to read more from this and can't wait for the next update!
MissDonniex chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
OMG...this story is so good...I hope other people are writing notes like this to you. I know when I put my first story up that i was nervous..but you my dear are great.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Mangst chapter 15 . 3/18/2011
Yay you updated! I'm anxious to see where this is going.
Gone2Far chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
Am so very glad that you chose to update this story. You are one of the most talented authors on this site. You have amazing insight into the mind and emotions of damaged people. Please finish this story. I eagerly await the next posting.
MeggieGirl chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
I so wish you would update great story!
1ncident chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
Thanks for reviewing my story! I just read this one and am eagerly awaiting a new chapter. Please update!
fox chapter 14 . 1/14/2011
UPDATE please
Mangst chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
I am loving this story. The interaction between Jane and the Dr. is fascinating as are the tidbits of Jane's past that are being revealed.
kanna chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
I really miss this story. It's one of my favourite.
DarkMagicianKnight1 chapter 14 . 12/25/2010
omg u must update this sooooon! please?
kathy16 chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
I thought red john would make a move before jane went back. Aahh well you can't have everything. Why did he go back ?
MistiqueDarkAngel chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
wow this one was so great. i even guessed what Jane will do at some point.

please update soon, i already can't wait what's next.
Koezh chapter 14 . 9/23/2010
Yay I am so glad you updated! Brilliant chapter, can't wait to see what happens next :)
MentalistLover chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
Oh, so glad to see you are also updating this story! Nice job. The team is so worried about Jane. And I still love Schein. But what is Jane's plan?
MentalistLover chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
I am soooo missing this story! I really, really hope you are planning on continuing it soon. Don't leave us hanging for much longer. Serious begging going on here!
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »