Reviews for Red Crazed Vase
walk65 chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
I absolutly love this story. You are gonna continue right ? I hope so and soon.
fox chapter 13 . 6/18/2010
I miss this story.
karsirium chapter 13 . 6/5/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
yoursafetyisassured chapter 13 . 6/1/2010
OMG I LOVE your story really u have to finish it
kathy16 chapter 13 . 6/1/2010
Thanks for the letter. Was wondering about that. But I NEED more of this story. And soon please.
The Dancing Iguana chapter 13 . 5/17/2010
OMG I love the story

can't wait until next chapter 8D
Sparkiebunny chapter 13 . 5/16/2010
This story is wonderful! Can't wait for an update! :D
Koezh chapter 13 . 5/16/2010
Thanks I wanted to know what the letter said! Look forward to more :)
Simonisthecuttestmentalist chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
Thank you, I was wondering what that letter said! LOL Wow scary! Can't wait to read more!

Crystal*hugs*:0)
awesomenerd95 chapter 12 . 5/7/2010
Wow so intense! I love janes and the therapists interaction and I couldn't stop smiling from the Jane cho scense both relationships have such good dinamic togather I'm scared for Jane and you can't just leave us hanging plz update soon I will egerly await an update. Thank you for your wonderful story :)
Jonesyfu chapter 12 . 5/6/2010
OK, so I can lurk in silence no longer. I tend to be bad at reviewing every chapter, but this weakness is at its worst when I'm captivated by a story and allow myself to be swept along by the action, and you, my friend, did just that! I love the Mentalist and find not everyone can capture the tone of the subtle to blatent cheekiness balanced within the context of often grave and sometimes near-graphic drama. You did that very nicely, and indeed had my heart racing during the last few scenes! I can't wait for you to update! Thanks so much! Great job and please keep at it. I can't wait to see what happens with the whole psychological crime thriller suspense part of it, but also the resolution of Jane's kind of foundational internalization problems (now leaking more and more toward externalized acting out behaviors, it appears) that are not often as well examined as you've been doing. Ok, so I'll shut up for real now. Thanks, and again, great job!
i'm intrinsically no good chapter 12 . 5/6/2010
Very intense story so far. I enjoy it a lot, a few punctuation mistakes here and there, but otherwise interesting and has me reading more.
Simonisthecuttestmentalist chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
Oh my goodness! The whole chapter was awsome, but the last line really freaked me out! I can't wait to see what happens next!
fox chapter 12 . 4/26/2010
I wonder what Red John is going to do now. I'm so excited.
Vermontgirl61 chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
You have no idea how happy you made me when I saw the update today - I had almost given up. Thanks to whoever begged you! This is one of the best stories out there. Your writing is just great and I really love your interactions with characters and Dr. Schein is just great! Please, please continue with these stories and I would really enjoy it if you kept up with writing other stories as well. I can't wait to see what Jane is going to do next and how Dr. Schein will handle it!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »