Reviews for Red Crazed Vase
IntoDarkness chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Wow, what a great chapter! I liked the small details and the way the characters interacted, and how you mixed humor with drama.
IntoDarkness chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Jane with a gun? Yikes!
IntoDarkness chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Irresponsible on the outside and resposible on the inside, that's our Jane!
IntoDarkness chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
" Lisbon had a smirk on her face, and Cho as usual was inscrutable." I love that line!
IntoDarkness chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Nice first chapter! I like the connection between Cho and Jane.
Vermontgirl61 chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
There is no way that this chapter or any of the chapters in this story - Suck. It's great. I love the way you have written the characters and the interaction between Jane and the Doctor is simply the best. You made my day by posting an update! Keep up the good work. I have enjoyed both of your stories. I can't wait to read more! You are one of the best writers I have read on this site.
Simonisthecuttestmentalist chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
oh oh, I want more! Please:0)
MentalistLover chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Funny chapter! Can't wait to see the interaction between Lisbon and Jane. ;) I have a feeling she really will put the fear of God in him! I also love when Schein and Jane are together. It's great to get bits and pieces of Jane's past, and I like that Schein really does care. Trying to wait patiently for the next chapter...
fox chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
More please. As fast as possible
walk65 chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
How did Schein know that his real name isn't Patrick Jane ?
kanna chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
I love this story. I can't wait for more. Really I can't.

Looking forward to Lisbond reaction.
Vermontgirl61 chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
Thank you for the update. It made my day! I love the interaction between Jane and Cho and I can't wait until Lisbon finds out about Jane's "early" exit strategy. Update soon please - I love this story!
Koezh chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
Thanks for the update :) brilliant chapter!
rizzledindigochaser5582 chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
Hello! I loved this, brilliant chapter! Cho couldnt resist taking him for pancakes now could he? Anyhoo thank you for the update and I hope you continue, lynne xx
Koezh chapter 9 . 3/8/2010
Yay an update! Awesome chapter :) love this story!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »