Reviews for Red Crazed Vase
rizzledindigochaser5582 chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
Hello! yay you updated thank you! Awesome chapter, hmm interesting Janes getting himself out early? Id love to see where that one goes:)

I look forward to your next update;) xx
Vermontgirl chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
Thank you for the new chapter. I really have been enjoying the story as well as your other stories. In fact, just earlier today I was rereading the story from the beginning. You have done a great job with the interaction between Jane and . It is truly fascinating and very unique. Please keep writing!
Neko Airie chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
please update soon really good
Simonisthecuttestmentalist chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
oh my goodness! This story is something else, I can't wait for more! :0)
fox chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
Poor Jane. He just seems to loose more and more of his control. Hope Schein doesn't put him in the psych ward.
kat16 chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
I really really like this story. When do we find out janes real name and why he changed it ?
rizzledindigochaser5582 chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
Great stuff! So glad you updated this I was beginning to think you were going to leave it on hiatus for awhile!

Gotta love Janes puns, so freakin funny! Hope you think about continuing and thanks for the awesome chapter,

lynne xx
Koezh chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
Yay! Glad you updated, this story is so awesome I love it :) please update soon, really wanna hear Janes story
Ducati96 chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
Ou. I love this so far. Thanks again!
RozaHathoway chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
HAHAHA! I love this story! You know what, you should have it so that there were security cameras in the room recording their session and Dr. Shein or however you spell it showed it to Lisbon so that she could see his panic attack then she talked to him about it. It seems to me like the stuff that was said in there Lisbon should know. GO JISBON! BTW, what's Jane's real name? You made me curious! _
rizzledindigochaser5582 chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
Great and interesting chapter! I really hope you continue cuz this seems to be getting really good! :)
Koezh chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
Really great chapter, loved it! Can't wait for more :)
MentalistLover chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
I really like Dr. Schein. Very dedicated and well-meaning. I hope he'll be able to get through to Jane-PJ obviously desperately needs the help. Sneaky trick he played on Schein, lying about his anesthetic allergy. I could SO see Jane doing that in the show!

Looking forward to more soon-I don't want this to end, even though you do!
rizzledindigochaser5582 chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
Amazing chapter as always and thank you for reviewing! By any chance have you or are you studing medicine? You know the facts really well Im just curious! Please continue this! x
Koezh chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
Still loving this story! I like Jane's banter with the shrink, I can see him acting like that. Keep up the good work :)
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »