Reviews for Red Crazed Vase
phoenixmagic1 chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
I'm a sucker for a good angst story and hurt/comfort too..great job with showing how Cho and Lisbon are affected by this..keep it up!
MentalistLover chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Wow. Intense! I can't wait for the next chapter. What's happening to Jane?
Koezh chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
Interesting chapter, can't wait for what happens next
rizzledindigochaser5582 chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Woah! I loved this chapter! I cant wait to see what happens next, what

has Jane done to himself now?

Great stuff!

~Lynne
EliSmith chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
my favorite chapter, write soon, also can u not forget your other story, they are both great.
Koezh chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Really enjoying this, keep it up!
Purple Piggie chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
I love your Cho - spot on! Between this story and your "Excedrin Headache Number 5", I had to "favorite" you! These two stories are scratching my Jane-whump itch in just the right way. :)
MentalistLover chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Jane really is losing it, isn't he? I like how you're writing it (curling up around the box, being angry at Lisbon) and am really looking forward to his first visit with the psychiatrist.
rizzledindigochaser5582 chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
AH! some jisbon!

youre right this is getting really interesting!

Lisbon must seriously like him if she called to his home 2 hours early or else it was for the bad traffic part!

Do your best to update soon

Btw, I have a story open your eyes would you mind checking it out? Thank you and please keep up the good work!

~JNS x P
rizzledindigochaser5582 chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Oh I wish this would happen in the show itself it would make such a great episode!

Cho may be a man of a few words but if he were like this in the show I wouldnt stop liking him in it! LOL

please continue!

~JNS x P
rizzledindigochaser5582 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Aw Im glad Janes alive and well( physically)!

This is a great story please continue it!

~JNS xP
rizzledindigochaser5582 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
OMG this is so good! Even if it was your 1st mentalist fic!

Oh please continue! youre really good!

~JNS xP
MentalistLover chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
I like this a lot. It'll be interesting to see how PJ handles the therapy sessions...
TheMentalistGirl chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Good!
PoeteticallyIncorrect1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I can't remeber the password so that's why I'm annymous. One thing that needs to be remembered is that at the end of His Red Right Hand Minelli left the CBI so there is someone else in charge.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7