Reviews for Battle of Curses and Two True Loves
I'm The Trash King chapter 29 . 7/8/2012
"Eleka naman, naman. A tum, a tum, eleka naman. Fiyero!" Tee hee Wicked.
I'm The Trash King chapter 28 . 7/8/2012
This one is bad: Que is DAT. Just say:L C'est quoi ca! What's that!

I'm The Trash King chapter 23 . 7/8/2012
Ha ha. Pownd Logan.
I'm The Trash King chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
oooo, this was bad: "Mon amour, mon vie, mon coeur, mon âme. Je vous aimerai à jamais"
Jamais never

it should be:
toujour always
L'eterniter forever

Also "mon âme" my like
This does not make sense.

I'm The Trash King chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
Owch *flinch* I post my coment befor I red this sentence:

"Je suis tel un IDIOT! Elle s'a dit me qu'elle m'a aimé, mais qu'ai-t-je fait ? Je L'AI ABANDONNEE!"

It was particulary painfull. It actually caused me physical pain once my brain switched over to French mode.

First sentence how it should have been:
"Je suis completment IDIOT! " or "Je suis telment un IDIOT! " or "Je suis un IDIOT"

Next sentence :
Elle s'a dit me qu'elle m'a aimé, mais qu'ai-t-je fait ?

Ok first to explain why it’s wrong or else you won’t learn a thing. “Elle S’a dit” the “S’” is referring to herself meaning: “She said to herself”, so just take out “S’” and that parts all good, kinda.
Elle a did She said

It should have been:
"Elle disait qu'elle m’aimé, mais qu’es que j’ai fait ?" She said she loved me, but what did I do?
"Elle m’a disait qu'elle m’aime, mais qu’es que j’ai fait?" She told me she loved me, but what did I do?

"Je L'AI ABANDONNEE!" That part was PERFECT it brought tears of joy to my eyes (JK). You even translated it good( I am aware that supposedly that’s not proper English)!

I'm The Trash King chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
More french fixing! Yeah for you. If this is anyoing just ignore it, but I've just read a few Romy storys and the horrible french is just starting to get to me, sorry it's you.

So you can't "amoure" someone you can BE "amoureuse" of them

EX: I am totaly amoureuse of Damian Wayne (Even tho he is totaly underage).

Je suis en amoured AVEC Razor(the green latern the animated seiries). I am in love WITH Razor.

Je t'AIME I LOVE you. ( The "t'" is the "you")

You can also say "J'AIME le pitza" and that just means " I LIKE pitza not that I want to marry it or somthing.
I'm The Trash King chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
When Remy says "Que" he should be saying "Quoi" witch means what. You must use que with other words.
For example:
Ques ce QUE tu fait? What ARE you doing?
ES CE QUE tu veut du cream glace? DO you want ice cream?

So to summerise Quoi What. There you go, that's what 11 years of french imersion will do to you.

P.S. Sorry I can't spell, but I can Speak and that's what is important.

Hope that was help full.

Dr. Monster chapter 38 . 7/24/2010
you should stop now it was kind of suckish
Mandirigma chapter 36 . 7/1/2010
You had to make Jackie the traitor. Lolz. That's so funny. Who else is gonna die, cause you ain't gonna let Storm and Airin die all alone.
New Dawn Rising chapter 36 . 7/1/2010
Who was it that said; "Sometimes the best-laid plans come to ruin."? I really hope that's what happens to Wanda. *evil laughter*
roguethornyrose20 chapter 35 . 6/27/2010
Love the story! I hate cliff hangers , sometimes people don't finish them even though I want them to !
roguethornyrose20 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Is the dragon telepathic?

why is gambit a dragon anyway ? he should be human !

but I like how you kept the romance with Rogue and Gambit.
JNRWJ96 chapter 35 . 6/15/2010
Kill off everyone! Muahahaha! lol...jk. I like it! I love it! I want some more of it! - Menacing glare - write more soon or I shall KILLL!
Abertha chapter 35 . 6/14/2010
Awww... I don't want Airin, Storm, or Rogue to die but Jean... hmmm...
Mandirigma chapter 35 . 6/12/2010
I love it! Now please write more, or I might come over to your house...