Reviews for Timeless
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
SIGH I love SasuHina! Make more! Ur awesome!1
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was so cute!

The new shinobi trend is having a monster under the bed! hahaha

And both of them were so into finding the benefits of having one. So sweet

(yeah, the fourth part was a little off, if you had added another scene of the two of them as grown ups then I guess it could've fitted more)

For a moment I thought there'd be a time when the one crying was Sasuke, and Hinata was to find him and ask him why he was crying... but it didn't happen xD

Thanks for the story! :)
Rosie Thornet chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Nice
Faire101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
You should of added - - those between time switches

it was a great idea just a bit confusing, even with your help.
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Aw, that was cute. It was sweet and it had depth, I think it was very realistic.
ronnie chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
that was pure genius and realstic romance
Bullwinkle's Lady chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Gah! O.O Beautiful story. I honestly don't have any constructive criticism. -is stunned-

You write children so well. Every few moments I giggled at their thoughts and dialouge.

Part two was probably my favorite, and had me grinning. Part three gave the story a strong dark turn, and part four brought it back, ending it on a happy note. I felt that scene really did fulfill your intentions.

Usually it's hard for me to connect with a story written in present tense, but this was perfect. I adore you.

bwl
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Kind of sad, kind of cute, all sasuhina. Haha. Nice.
12345 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Nice :)
Zwei Shonagon chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
What are you talking about?

I loved it!

Of course, it's totally angsty and it's not the typical Sasuhina, but it's a Sasuhina nonetheless! I really enjoyed it. It's not a perspective I see often and I'm sad you won't continue.

Nonetheless, I'm also delirious with happiness to see your little note toward the end. I'm not sure I deserve such praise. [bashful]

Wee! I wish you would continue, but I understand if you want to focus on your Kakahina fics instead. )

Whatever pairing, I will enjoy anything you write.

- aixyutin
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i thought it was cute at the begining how they were tlaking about the monster under Hinata's bed. I liked the second part too. Nice to see that Sasuke cares enough to ask her what's wrong. But I'm a bit confused. How does the scene with Sasuke murdering the children and the scene where Hinata reflects on the past connect?
Turtle the second chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Thats sweet and also really deep _
ppeach2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Yeah it was kinda confusing and yet kinda cute and the only part I understood was when Sasuke killed the little kids but everything else I really didn't understand. So can you explain it to me. )
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That was a cute idea, I really liked it!