Reviews for The Cold Hard Truth
mynamemattersnot chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Wow. U made me cry and because of that I would love for you to update please please PLEASE.
bunnybunbun1 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
love it
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
I am sure that this has been abandoned like a baby in a crackhouse, but it is really too good to leave unattended. Come on, you can do it. Keep updating this one. You have a great start here.
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
I see you haven't updated in awhile, but this story is really good! I'd love to see an update if it hasn't been abandoned! :)
Erikstrulove chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Great story!
Shao7 chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
This is really good.

Please update soon!
TetraFish06 chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
I love the insight into each character's feelings about the scenario! Great work ;)
Rhastahippy chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Another interesting story. Hoping this is something the team can fix other than depression, but glad to see Nolan in this story also. Maybe he can join the team and help House.
micetea chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
The guys are having a hard time dealing with House's new problems or are they old ones. Hope House can bounce back from this one!
Arya8996 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Very IC. You did great. Update soon...poorhouse. I understand exactly. Chronic Pain isn't fun...
housefruit chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Interesting to see things from everyone elses prospective. Makes you think.
Visitkarte chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Finally SOMEONE'S got the presence of the mind to try and figure out WHY House wants to end it!
micetea chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
I don't know if Wilson dragging Nolan into this will go over with House and I wish they all knew it wasn't Cuddy that House wanted"/ Can't wait for the next chapter!
Visitkarte chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
I hope this story will end a bit more cheerful than the last two... I'm glad Wilson called Nolan.
dmarchl chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Good update. I can't wait till your next one!