Reviews for In The Arms Of
KyoTheGreatCat chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Th- that was...so...so beautiful... ;w; *Too busy crying to say much else*

(if you can get this heartless chick right here to cry like this, then you deserve an award for God's sake. Dayum that was amazing.)
Yaoi Wolf Girl16 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Most adorable & smexy thing I have ever read w
I am fire and ice chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Indeed! All hail Italyxgermany and usuk! [.A.] amazing story, this is.
Andreea chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awwww~

This was so sweet. I loved it!

I admire your flawless spelling o/o

-hugs the author-
Reggy Renegade chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Never deny the USUK! I loved this story: the flashbacks, the way you stayed in character. Plus, you never came out and said whether or not he was the HRE, which i thought was the best part. So many fanfics have them make love and get all mushy, and then Italy finds HRE's hat or something. Congratulations on being an original!
innactive author chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I'm confused...It's like four in the morning and I'm confused...Are you trying to allude that Germany is also Holy Roman Empire? To Early...so confused...
Harlquin chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
major fangirl moment. my god that was good. it was alittle confusing where the memory of the past night began and stopped, but other than that... it was awesome.
GoldenAvenue chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
*cries* this was so...I can't type, it's so perfect! I..just...*sobs* I'm crying in a GOOD way, I just find it so hard to breathe right now! Now you have to write some USxUK goodness to take my breath away AGAIN!
Inari Kasugawa chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Congradulations. You have achived Awesome.
SorenIce chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
this was very good I would like to read more_
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
AKATSKI GIRL chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
col!
Gerosan chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
A lovely read :D I liked the characterizations. I'm glad Germany didn't suddenly remember everything. XD
Fox-Sin chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
yay happy ending
Tamer Lorika chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
*faints*

THE BEAUTY... Really, not only was that a great sex-scene, it fit in perfectly with the beauty of the rest of the ACTUAL PLOT (gasp)

I like your version of HRE/GERMANY connection. I never thought it was fair that Italy just expected Germany to be HRE again, or regain his memory or something. I mean, its not fair to Italy that HRE died (?) but...

Anyway, great, great job!