Reviews for Mega Man X: Warmachine
Geust 117 chapter 5 . 4/30
to auther: To be honest with you and since it's been a while for anyone to commented on this story i actually really love this a lot I'm surprised that this story is still going after so long i would like that you will continue this amazing story and I'm sure there are others that have read this story so take your time and give up hope I really like to wonder what will happen between Nana and Vile.
josh chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
where is the rest of the chapters
RandyPandy chapter 12 . 2/6/2018
Oh hey, glad to know that you haven't given up on this! I'll be looking forward to the revised chapters~.
Metal Vile chapter 12 . 2/6/2018
Seeing a new revision on this makes me believe that you'll be returning to this project (at least occasionally).

As a few others (and even myself) have said in the past; this is/was one of the best characterization fics for Vile I've ever read, and I'm pleased to see work on its revision may be continuing.

I'm interested to see what changes you'll make, and even more interested to see the eventual return to the sequel.
AncientCenturion chapter 12 . 12/26/2017
This must of been one of my favorite stories before I made an actual account.

I'm a bit sad to see that you removed a majority of it and stopped updating/revising the rest of the story. I'm just curious, because I'd love to reread the whole thing again, is there any site where the original is still up in its entirety? It was a great story and worth a reread every few years. Hoping there's a chance it's up somewhere.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2016
please update.
Chi's Creed chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
It's awesome that you decided to update this, if not I wouldn't have found such a great story. I can't believe you don't have more reviews than what you have. You don't find many Megaman Fanfics that have a different canon character other than Zero or X as the protagonist(although I wouldn't really call Vile that lol). And your characterization on Vile is so well written, not to mention your writing overall is just excellent. You can really sympathize with him and has humane features but still get the fact that he's still a sadistic, unpredictable killing machine. I can't name many authors that can do for a character like Vile.

Anyway great story and I'm so happy it's a complete one hehehe I can do some binge reading :D
Red West chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
too good to be true
Major144 chapter 27 . 7/5/2014
Great story. The mystery about Vile's past was well thought out. The actions scenes were excellent and I enjoyed every chapter. Nicely done.
gmsephiroth chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
Overall this was a great story. The best fanfic I've read featuring Vile (who, as a bonus, is my favorite Mega Man character). While character development felt perhaps a bit lacking, it matched the pacing and tone of the story well. Other than the occasional spelling errors and missing or doubled words here and there, it was also very well written with attention to detail. The ending, perhaps, left something to be desired in terms of closure, but at the same time it was definitely something that felt very much like what one would expect from something in the 'Mega Man' universe.

Since you're planning to continue the story though, I suppose half of those points are moot. Either way, glad to see this has a sequel in the works. I very much look forward to reading it. Keep up the great work!
Aku No Kokoro chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
You're adding on to this? Great, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
Maxxus Herald chapter 29 . 4/3/2013
WHOOOOOOOOOOO!
Arktemis chapter 29 . 4/3/2013
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUEL!?
...
My body is ready.
DarkMegaSF chapter 28 . 3/24/2013
This story was more interesting than I ever thought it would be. I normally focus on reading StarForce stories but I think this one was the best X story I have ever read.
XENO Prototype chapter 28 . 5/22/2012
I must say this is one of the most interesting and well written stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. It read like a novel, and even someone completely new to the Megaman series would be able to pick up quickly on what is happening.

As one can guess, it is easy to see Vile as the main character, and he's a curious mix or static and dynamic. In that, he goes through a journey to evolve as a character, and while he never truly diverges from his modus-operandi of "BLOWIN' SHIT UP!" his motivations for doing so visibly shift over time. I felt that he really was 3D in the sense that the reader is led to both empathize and dissaprove of his actions in due course. I felt you did a very nice job over all with him, and stayed true to the badass, grudge-filled, violence-loving natured character we all know and love... Or hate...

Nana, I felt you were attempting to have as the yin to Vile's yang. While there was more to it than just this, i feel that most of her actions boil down to this relationship, and you properly conveyed that. I think that there could have been a bit more done with her, but then I guess I'm slightly biased(I 3 Nana!) since I was totally hoping for Nana/Vile to spontaneously exist. Meh, like I said, biased.

Original characters are always a tricky thing to pull off, as one needs to convey motivations, attitudes and a whole new bevy of inter-character relationships at once. Often times, making all these pieces of the puzzle fit together without boring the reader or pulling them out of the immersion. For the most part I really thought you did a GOOD job on that, but there were a few instances... Namely the Big Bad Typhus himself. Now i wouldn't say it was a bad thing, but I usually come in with the expectation that the Big Bad is going to feel larger than life and ultra-villainous or preachy. Typhus seemed to be more of a footnote after all of the buildup to the big encounter, and his ultimate end. That said, I loved how you mentioned that there WERE existing relationships between the Revenant Reploids, while not letting them overshadow the main focus of the story.

There was alot of fighting. I LOVED the fighting. It was WELL-WRITTEN fighting. The fighting MADE-SENSE. Did I mention that I LOVED the fighting? Vile versus the Revenant Reploids really captured the feel of a MMX boss fight, and all of them were so unique and real feeling that it was easy to get drawn in. The in-fight banter was well played, not too cheesy, and only happened when it made SENSE. Honestly I can't express how absolutely satisfied I am with the fights. You're writing style is very descriptive at times, and it not only painted a clear picture of what was going on, but what was being seen and felt and heard all at once. I admit that in a few isolated incidents you could have toned down the description, but as a whole it was well done and helped to immerse this reader.

Kudos to you I say! Kudos! I loved this fic! You have immense talent!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »