Reviews for A New Dawn
mayshy chapter 1 . 3/16
i don't know why your not 100% content with this because i thought it was completely amazing! i was so into the story that every scene played out perfectly in my mind. :)
lolliepop476 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is amazing! please do more yuuram fan fictions. Maybe more about the family but get greta in it too. thank you this was the best one i read yet!
Sawyer Fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I love and adore this story! Love Wolfram being pregnant, and the magna strongly hints that he can get knocked up.

Well written, and full of sweetness and peril at the same time.

Thank goodness that soldier had delivered a baby before!

Thanks for a fantastic read!
mofalle chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was a nice fic. I love mpreg. I found this one to be unique. Most mpreg start at conception. This one was at the end. I liked how Wolfram decided on the baby's name. At the beginning I was wondering why Wolfram didn't fight back more. Him being in labor made a lot more sense.
tk04 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I love it. I thought the birth scene was great. Thank you for not leaving anything out in the story even its a oneshot story. Thank you again for sharing the story online. I really enjoy it.
white pedal chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was awesome! I love the series and Yuuri/Wolfram:) I can't believe that the midwife would do something so horrible as to try to kill Wolfram just so she can claim a baby that is clearly not hers so she can be with a king who is just using her to make an heir to the throne. She didn't want to accept she lost her baby through a miscarriage and the king never loved her and was desperate to do something so cruel. She makes me sick!

I am so happy though that Adalrik is okay and Yuuri and Wolfram have a happy family:)
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I LOVE SO MUCH!

THAT'S PERFECT!
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
So cute. I was so relieved when the baby lived, it made me scared for a moment when the umbilical cord was wraped around his neck. I've heard of a few real life stories where the baby died and they are devastating.
autumn'skiss chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
this is just wow...

i really, really love it!

though i'm kind of worried too about the giving birth part...XDD

thank you for sharing!
rokudaime09 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
it was good! nice one-shot!
winnie the pooh22 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
That was great
yaoiluver889 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
great although i thought the baby was gonna b greta lol :P
shingekinoaddict chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I LOVE IT! I like how detailed it is. It's simply fantastic! GREAT!
ZoeyExtreme chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
this story was breath taking lol I LOVE IT ! you did an awesome job lol I don't know how to put it in better words as to say how great the story is, besides saying breathtaking lol it was perfect
XEOHE chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I really don't read mpreg very much, not unless it's well done, and this is really really really well done!

I had intended for it to go to my favorites a while back and I was distraught when I couldn't find it. D: The only thing I remembered from this that would have probably helped was 'Adalrik'; lo and behold when I typed the name alongside 'kyou kara maou fanfiction' in Google I found it once more, huzzah! Not letting it go again! :D

Happy writings,