Reviews for A New Dawn
Fila chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
sooo sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I loved it and the midwife wow
who could have taught
Kazuri chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Oh sweet baby Adalrik! This is really awesome. Awesome author! Awesome story! Please update soon or write a new one soon. Huhuhu
Kazuri chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Since the time I have read this fic, I found myself rereading this everytime I come across a yuuram fic which somehow frustrated me, something happened which I hate, or made me depressed. I'd go back to this and feel my yuuram heart fluttering again. Especially the scene where they bond as a family in the morning and I say to myself "this is how their life should be!" Hahaha
Looking forward to more of your stories. :)
Kazuri chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Oh I see it 'dark curls'
So I take it that his hair is black just like Yuuri's and curly just like Wolfram's paired with enchanting emerald orbs? How beautiful he must be! 3 :3
Kazuri chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I was squirming in bed a while ago crying my eyes out because of heartbreak and sadness. Right now, I am still crying not because of hurt but due to happiness. I badly wanted Yuuri and Wolfram to have their child in 'A Moment in Time' then here goes this fic! Yay. I still want a sequel for AMIT though. Hoho
While mpreg is weird in so many ways, I find it actually possible in Shin Makoku considering that it's a separate entity, a different world. So I'm okay with it as long as it's a KKM fic. XD
The birth scene was okay. Don't worry about it. :) I can totally feel Wolfie's pain oh my kokoro _
I would recommend that people read AMIT first before this because male pregnancy, demon anatomy, influence of genetics and all that shit were all explained there which can be related to this considering they were both penned by the same author.
Be a good king, Adalrik! Looking forward to your Maryoku, if ever a sequel would be written that is (hinting at the author *wink*)
I'm curious though, just what is his hair color? Idk if I missed the description but it's not there? Only the eyes? Please do correct me If I'm wrong hehe
Simple yet enthralling. A captivating plot yet again. :D
Kudos. Thanks for another good read. Keep on writing more wonderful Yuuram fics. Keep on satisfying our Yuuram hearts. Haha
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
A really good story what does wolfram and yuuris sons name mean in English :)?!
mayshy chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
i don't know why your not 100% content with this because i thought it was completely amazing! i was so into the story that every scene played out perfectly in my mind. :)
lolliepop476 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is amazing! please do more yuuram fan fictions. Maybe more about the family but get greta in it too. thank you this was the best one i read yet!
Sawyer Fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I love and adore this story! Love Wolfram being pregnant, and the magna strongly hints that he can get knocked up.

Well written, and full of sweetness and peril at the same time.

Thank goodness that soldier had delivered a baby before!

Thanks for a fantastic read!
mofalle chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was a nice fic. I love mpreg. I found this one to be unique. Most mpreg start at conception. This one was at the end. I liked how Wolfram decided on the baby's name. At the beginning I was wondering why Wolfram didn't fight back more. Him being in labor made a lot more sense.
tk04 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I love it. I thought the birth scene was great. Thank you for not leaving anything out in the story even its a oneshot story. Thank you again for sharing the story online. I really enjoy it.
white pedal chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was awesome! I love the series and Yuuri/Wolfram:) I can't believe that the midwife would do something so horrible as to try to kill Wolfram just so she can claim a baby that is clearly not hers so she can be with a king who is just using her to make an heir to the throne. She didn't want to accept she lost her baby through a miscarriage and the king never loved her and was desperate to do something so cruel. She makes me sick!

I am so happy though that Adalrik is okay and Yuuri and Wolfram have a happy family:)
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I LOVE SO MUCH!

THAT'S PERFECT!
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
So cute. I was so relieved when the baby lived, it made me scared for a moment when the umbilical cord was wraped around his neck. I've heard of a few real life stories where the baby died and they are devastating.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »