Reviews for Father and son talk
ytp caillou fan chapter 1 . 7/18
Chibineptune87, I'm going to ask for your help 'cos' I got betrayed by a boy/girl author named Lil Knucklez. So I challenge you to do more boy/girl chapters of Astrid's Ultimate Harem story like Astrid/Zor pairing on chapter 40, chapter 1 hundred and something Astrid/Roy, Astrid/Ludwig on another one-hundred and something, chapter 39 will be the chapter that Astrid encounters with a pirate bunny with brown eyes from Ice Age 4, Astrid/shen on chapter 132, and many other boys and gentlemen on other chapters. (Either that or (face my wrath)) ok? (:
Wine chapter 1 . 5/10
Do bowser and Jr
starwolfleader14 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Can u please do a fanfic on Ludwig and Iggy with Iggy on bottom I would appreciated thank u
KoopalingsRKool chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
I'd just love a fan fiction with iggy Koopa and maybe a paratroopa with a neon green shell, glasses, yellow eyes, and blue Larry hair.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Do you think you can do Ludwig with astrid hofferson from dragons on their first date?

Lorna Copper chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
and by the way do you think you you think you could... Do you think you could make the next chapter of father and son talk please
Jess chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
cant it be iggy with Morgan proctor from futurama
Son talk chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
In the other room,Ludwig was working on his when he felt a body behind his. He turned and was met with Larry's blue eyes. "Come to bed Ludwig?" Larry whispered. "Bleeeeuuh. Get a girl to do that sperm thing, not me!" Ludwig said uncomfortably in disgust. "Well,you could get Chloe from our school to do that." Larry asked.
Anonymia chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Maybe one with Roy/Iggy?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
More more more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Please continue with this story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
please can you continue this story with some more chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Please can you write some more chapters for this story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
yeah we all have those changes but it isn├Ęt appropriate to talk about it on a website. Plus the koopalings DO NOT HAVE A PENIS. X(