Reviews for Father and son talk
Aven chapter 1 . 5/25
Omg i didnt want to read that all i feel weird reading this type of stuff but you did great
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Wow. This is amazing.
ytp caillou fan chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Chibineptune87, I'm going to ask for your help 'cos' I got betrayed by a boy/girl author named Lil Knucklez. So I challenge you to do more boy/girl chapters of Astrid's Ultimate Harem story like Astrid/Zor pairing on chapter 40, chapter 1 hundred and something Astrid/Roy, Astrid/Ludwig on another one-hundred and something, chapter 39 will be the chapter that Astrid encounters with a pirate bunny with brown eyes from Ice Age 4, Astrid/shen on chapter 132, and many other boys and gentlemen on other chapters. (Either that or (face my wrath)) ok? (:
Wine chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Do bowser and Jr
starwolfleader14 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Can u please do a fanfic on Ludwig and Iggy with Iggy on bottom I would appreciated thank u
KoopalingsRKool chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
I'd just love a fan fiction with iggy Koopa and maybe a paratroopa with a neon green shell, glasses, yellow eyes, and blue Larry hair.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Do you think you can do Ludwig with astrid hofferson from dragons on their first date?

Pls
Lorna Copper chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
wow...sexy
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
and by the way do you think you could...do you think you could... Do you think you could make the next chapter of father and son talk please
Jess chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
cant it be iggy with Morgan proctor from futurama
Son talk chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
In the other room,Ludwig was working on his when he felt a body behind his. He turned and was met with Larry's blue eyes. "Come to bed Ludwig?" Larry whispered. "Bleeeeuuh. Get a girl to do that sperm thing, not me!" Ludwig said uncomfortably in disgust. "Well,you could get Chloe from our school to do that." Larry asked.
Anonymia chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Maybe one with Roy/Iggy?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
More more more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Please continue with this story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
please can you continue this story with some more chapters