Reviews for Vendetta
2pitalybrothers chapter 1 . 2/22
i loved it XD and italy's dark persona was just purrrrfect i loved it i loved it i LOOOOVED it XD i hope romano dose get better though and in all honesty i think i'd kill anybody who hurt my friends or family as well if i were in italy and spais shoes
O_O Yo- wha- that was just sick.
Abie Lincoln chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
WHAT! How could you one you hurt Romano that alone I'm angry about two you turned cute Italy into a crazy person and worst of all you had Germany the kidnapper! really this is not only horrible it makes no sense but I have to say you did well with the details
lmncake chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Haha. LOL. O.O Am I the only one that finds this story amusing?! Well, whatever. I loved the way you described Germany being tortured! (Just to clear things up, I DON'T hate Germany okay? He's actually one of my favorites characters...)
sluttybritain chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is a really really good story I love that you included Spain batle ax, I feel so bad for Romano he is my favorite caracheter besides Norway. I love Italy change in personality
Ugh chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This fic was stolen. This stupid bitch didn't write one word of this goddamned fic. She yanked it right off of the kink meme and claimed it as her own.
Kirani56 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Wow man
Tough stuff xD
But being literal here, good job :3
On hell of a fairy tail wizard chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Oh..my..god DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNN!ITA-CHAN WENT CRAZY! Even though I respect Germany and all HE CAN'T FUCK DO THAT TOO ROMA LIKE NO HE EVEN RAPED HIM LIKE NO JUST NO!although I could see Spain doing that and the story was very interesting. I give u a thumbs up!
Anime OCD chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This was ... Absolute HELL!(_;)
Heuress chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Holy Moley! That was... Amazing! Spain was bad ass and Italy was creepy and I loved it! They're probably the cheeriest characters (along with Finland... Usually) and seeing their dark side was awesome and terrifying! Could you do something like this with Finland, or France or something? It would be awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
... You r amazing
The Magnetic Witch chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
YE-HE-HEEEEES! YES. YES, YES, YES. You have made me just SO FURASHMIGGLLIN HALLY. *coughs* Erm, yes. ... Sequel?
SwampyGreenie chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
[Insert a great review here, because this girl is left speechless]
moondr0ps chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. YOU DO NOT REALIZE HOW MUCH I FUCKING LOVE SNAPPED! ITALY AND SPAIN (not to mention Romano) AND HOW MUCH I LOVE IT WHEN THEY FUCKING SHOW GERMANY WHO IS BOSS. I FUCKING LOVE YOU (I said that already...) *Hugs you* I'll keep you company in hell, kay?
Katie-Kat1129 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Why is it so satisfying to read about Spain and Italy beating up Germany? What is wrong with me, I laughed while reading this! Got any spare room in your penthouse? ;3;