Reviews for Vendetta
DidntSignInWowie chapter 1 . 5/17
I forgot to sign in
Sorry, but anyway! This is one of my favorite stories! I always think about how North beat Turkey's ass and how he's such a dirty minded character but people seem to forget that. I just always thought that since Italians are very protective and personalized people, they would care deeply for their loved ones and reasonably get /very/ angry when they're in pain or harmed.

For Spain, well, he was perfect as well. The creator even admitted that Spain would be grouped into having M.P.D. or D.I.D. due to his old pirate times, or at least that's what I heard. I always wanted to see those little factors played on, Antonio getting murderous mad and Veneziano getting into that cruel war-ish mind set that the countries were known for in desperate and rage-fulled times.

You did great! [insert thumbs up emoji]
P.S. I honestly won't say a penthouse in hell, I mean, you didn't get evil, you just got awesome so-

P.S.S. Did I even do that right? Two 'S's? Or is it two 'P's? What was I going to add? Oh goodieness-
WeLiedAboutTheCookies chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Holy shit.
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
2pitalybrothers chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
i loved it XD and italy's dark persona was just purrrrfect i loved it i loved it i LOOOOVED it XD i hope romano dose get better though and in all honesty i think i'd kill anybody who hurt my friends or family as well if i were in italy and spais shoes
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
O_O Yo- wha- that was just sick.
Abie Lincoln chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
WHAT! How could you one you hurt Romano that alone I'm angry about two you turned cute Italy into a crazy person and worst of all you had Germany the kidnapper! really this is not only horrible it makes no sense but I have to say you did well with the details
lmncake chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Haha. LOL. O.O Am I the only one that finds this story amusing?! Well, whatever. I loved the way you described Germany being tortured! (Just to clear things up, I DON'T hate Germany okay? He's actually one of my favorites characters...)
sluttybritain chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is a really really good story I love that you included Spain batle ax, I feel so bad for Romano he is my favorite caracheter besides Norway. I love Italy change in personality
Ugh chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This fic was stolen. This stupid bitch didn't write one word of this goddamned fic. She yanked it right off of the kink meme and claimed it as her own.
Kirani56 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Oh my goodness
This is
I'm glad I read it but
Wow man
Tough stuff xD
But being literal here, good job :3
On hell of a fairy tail wizard chapter 1 . 4/28/2014 DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNN!ITA-CHAN WENT CRAZY! Even though I respect Germany and all HE CAN'T FUCK DO THAT TOO ROMA LIKE NO HE EVEN RAPED HIM LIKE NO JUST NO!although I could see Spain doing that and the story was very interesting. I give u a thumbs up!
Anime OCD chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This was ... Absolute HELL!(_;)
Heuress chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Holy Moley! That was... Amazing! Spain was bad ass and Italy was creepy and I loved it! They're probably the cheeriest characters (along with Finland... Usually) and seeing their dark side was awesome and terrifying! Could you do something like this with Finland, or France or something? It would be awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
... You r amazing
The Magnetic Witch chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
YE-HE-HEEEEES! YES. YES, YES, YES. You have made me just SO FURASHMIGGLLIN HALLY. *coughs* Erm, yes. ... Sequel?