Reviews for Hearts Desire
Lovely smile chapter 1 . 1/10
Well that painted a very steamy picture! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
You have to continue!
ILoveSebastionAndClaceForever chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
i fucking loved it so much so creative!
i really liked the boxer thing lol i was cute and im pretty sure i laughed my ass off lol
great story!
Georgia242 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Please please please write another chapter! Your writings amazing and I really lkke where this story could lead to, and the thing with the boxers was really good thats the first fanfiction story ive read that has anuthing loke that on it. Please write another chapter, your writing is so good!
anna chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Really hot ! Ahhhh
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Poor Jace has a boner. Na-Na Na-Na Na.
I'm going to die laughing over here, this is great. LOL
Thank you for the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
ha ha ha ! pore Jace!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
U knw people would be saying u shouldve written another chapter, I mean it would be awsome but I loved the way u ended it. :)
Tachi8 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
WOW! Just, wow! :D
SweettFace chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
no words. hahahaha im speechless. i loved it though.
Jody chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
effing amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was a wonderfully lemony one-shot, though I wish it was a two-shot at the minimum. You are a really good writer. I guess I'll have to use my imagination to try and figure out what happened after they left the park. Well, happy writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was awesome! write another, please!
Krystyne chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I know this is over 3 years old, but I just found it. Great addition to the book! Loved it!
Gallifrey101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Why don't I review things the first time I read them!? *pulls out hair* GRAHH!

Anyway, just dropped by to tell you that this story was amazing and wonderful and utterly fantastic - which you should already know. But, incase you didn't - well, read above.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »