Reviews for Breaking Dawn The Battle on New Years Eve
USANAguy chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Very good story
USANAguy chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Oh my god! That battle scene was cool!
Lilly tn chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
This was o-mazing it was fantastic it was stupendous lilly 3 twilight!0:)
Twilightfan1 chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
Whoa! When did Charlie find out about vampires? And what happened with Tanya! I love this fan fiction though! You have a real good writing career ahead of you.

-Twilight_fan#1
Isabella Emery chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
This story was really awesome! Your quit a good writer and I plan on keeping tabs on you! :)
AnnabethnAliceLuvr chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
it was REALLY good. i dont like it wen ppl die bt i ndrstnd y u did it. i ges it makes it more...realistic.

great job!
UrStewyBomb chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Wow! this was amazing! I didnt find even one part of this chapter boring. It was so good and I can only wish I could write something as brilliant as this. You are such a great author. Im glad that Alec wasnt killed... yet...? lol I love alec and i love your story. I have only had time to read the first chapter but i look forward to reading the rest hopefully soon.

ANNIE (AKA Alice CullenTeam drk) xx
joayla chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
That was wonderful thank you for the rec ! Hope you write more in the future
joayla chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
loved the knitting bit just think how quick they could knit !
joayla chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
it was sweet for edward to expliain that he was not a monster he has finally realised!
joayla chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
its nice they found her i just hope she does not hinder thaem getting back to Edward and Bella !
joayla chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
that was really good chapter honey !
GhostInTheSnow chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
Finished Reading it... Finally.

I loved the story it was amazing thanks again for telling me about it. I really really enjoyed it. Keep it up :)

I wouldn't have what happened much different

Well Done!
LiveThruTwilight chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
Thanks for the explanation Twi-star - although I loved the fact that Jacob loved Renesmee so much that he wouldn't change into a wolf at that moment. The entire story was incredibly well written, and even though I love Stephanie Meyer for creating these stories, I not only liked your ending better but I thought your use of langauge, verbage and overall writing style was better than Ms. Meyer's and dont hate me just yet. Stephanie herself said she wasn't that good of a writer, I believe she called herself a good story teller, which of course we all know she is. But you Twi-star, you are a fantastic writer and I honestly think you should maybe think about pursuing a career in writing. Your story is very long, but held me the entire time, just like a book should. It's very creative too, Hupal was an great touch. I found her character very interesting and I would love to have you write book 5 and include her. I know this is by far the longest review I have ever posted on one of these sites but I never felt the passion you put into this story from a fanfic before. Excellent job! Kudos!
Twi-Star chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
Thanks everyone for your reviews.

I tried to explain why Jacob wouldn't phase, he knew what Edward told him to do and wasn't going to stop, not to mention - it scared Nessie to be "alone" with no sound, she's still just a frightened little girl, although her stead fast growing and maturing sometimes causes us to feel as though she is older. Jacob saw how frightened she got when he attempted to phase and he would never continue on doing so know it hurt Nessie so much! - not too mention it's how the story continues of course :-)

Dizzy - I tried to leave it open for a book 5, you'll have to wait and what Aro does to get his revenge!

Again thank you everyone for the review I'm glad you enjoyed the story.