Reviews for Getting to Happily Ever After
Me chapter 1 . 6/29
Hermione24 chapter 9 . 6/20
I really love this story... I kinda like Oliver from the Harry Potter movie he is so handsome and I love Hermione so this story has 2 of my favorite characters.
love your stories. I can't wait for the next chapter..
h0neybunny16 chapter 9 . 6/6
I really enjoyed this story pls pls pls update soon
Greekgirl chapter 9 . 5/3
Please please update , why would you ever give up something this good ?
Mafy chapter 9 . 5/2
Why did y gave this up ? This is one of the greatest fanfic I have every read !
ElisabethMorgenstern chapter 9 . 4/8
Percy marries a Rowling OC named Audrey btw
dain77889 chapter 9 . 1/9
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update I know it's been like 3 years but UPDATE I'm begging
Iheartbooks394 chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
NOOOO! PLEASE tell me you didnt abandon this story! I didnt know it wasnt complete and it makes me so sad! I am liking this one even more than i did OW&RC and am hoping you still have some chapters left in you! It doesnt matter if its been two years, all that matters is that you keep writing!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Oh fiesty Hermione i love you!
archerBlad3 chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
Love this story! Any chance of you updating again?
dramionegurl123 chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...or ur family members might not be able to wake u up one of these days! jk, but not the update part, cause if u dont, u have been warned! But good story and plot!
dramionegurl123 chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
have u spellchecked it? it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
isra chapter 9 . 1/19/2015