Reviews for Herself
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Absolutely fantastic. Perfect look into Nolan's Selina and a really thrilling character study. I really enjoyed it!
Seren McGowan chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I dont think a lot of people actually get Selina...but you do, amazingly.

This was awesome. Im so looking foward to read more from you!
StuckInSouthstairs chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
wow that was an amazingly good description of selina!

i loved it!

especially the ending!
SomeKindofIdiot chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Nearly perfect snapshot of Selina. Excellent work.
Twitchylicious chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I love Selina and I loved this story. Such a good interpretation of her. The last line was my favorite, I must say.
thebison chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Toccata No. 9,

So far this one is my favorite. I love the small character insight, and the different perspective you explored.

I would choose a favorite line, but the whole thing is my favorite line. The flow is really nice, and the writing style really compliments the content.

Just a couple the things: First you talk about her mouth, then her words, and then her mouth again all in the first two sections. In my opinion it's a little redundant, and what I would do is change the first 'mouth' to something else. However, I do like the word 'naughty' and I think it fits Selina's character perfectly. If you could find a way to keep the adjective but change the noun, I think it would be perfect. I think smile would be best, because then first you'd be describing the mouth, and then you'd go on to talk about it directly.

Oh, and you need an apostrophe in (I'm) perfect.

You did a truly wonderful job with this one, mirroring Selina's person with her cat counterpart, her rebellion and self-satisfaction. Great job.

Yours Truly,

SubjectiveReality
Strawberry Flames chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This is really well written. I like the way you choose your words.
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Really awesome. I liked this. I'll admit I'm not a big fan of Catwoman, but I couldn't pass this one up, not from you, anyway. (:

I really love the imagery you are able to provide for your readers. You are very gifted at this.

I liked this line especially: 'She’s only 5’5 but enters a room at 6’2. All swinging hips and easy tones. Purring.' -That was really good!

Thanks for writing this. You're very talented.

Sincerely,

HoistThecolours
alice chess chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Love it.

Love it, love it, love it.

Love. It.

Have I mentioned that I love it?

Best description of Selina in the least amount of words I've ever encountered. Great job! :D

Hugs.