Reviews for Go Fish
readingpower chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Nice story, I think it really shows Canada's feelings.
ThePuppetQueen chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Aww this was so cutely bittersweet! I just loved it. I don't even ship Prucan that Mach but I still loved this, brilliant.
OtakuSauce chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Aw poor canada! The ending was awesome. You wrote this story very well!
Clorixi chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
-shakes head- well, at least gilly was subtle..ish about it. and i awwwwed out loud at the end
SilversShadow13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Awww, that was so sad, yet sweet.

Silver
funkydelic sid chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Adorableness, wrapped in angst-y Canada!
yamishun chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I love it beyond words! This is my kind of fiction! The way Prussia prods the depths of Canada's mind and the discomfort on the part of the latter! The feelings! And the semblance of a twisted mindset as a product of social neglect! aahhh I'm in love... xD with the fic! haha
Bakura From School chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That was , ahh, amazing! You defininetly give the characters justice here, and I picture them exactly like you've done here. Thank you so much for this story. it was more than adorable. It got my heart wrenching for poor Mattie, and I felt so happy that Gilbert decided to play with him.

I'm really looking forward to reading all of your Canada stories. I really love your style.

Thank you again!

BFS
King Everett chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
D'aw it was so cute I don't need more cavities but this sappy sweet cuteness gets to me everytime.
CaCoPhOnY Of ScReAmS chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I'm in ur profile, readin ur fanfictions! :3

Aww, Mattie! Don't be like that, Gilbo will play with you! Strangely enough...this seems like something that could happen.

Awesome.
LadyKnightOfHollyrose chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow, I really liked how subtle this was... You can really feel Matthew's melancholy in this, and I also enjoyed how Gilbert seems to have to prod answers out of him. The resigned feeling throughout really made an impact... And then that little flicker of hope at the end...

Really well written! .
fatpandafatpanda chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This was so sweet I loved it.
MyLatte chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I really, really like this.
orangepencils chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
that was well written and simply wonderful. i just liked it and the way the words flowed. so nicely done, instant fav.