Reviews for Going To The Chapel
Kitty in the Box chapter 4 . 9/12
I have decided I am just going to dive into your Egoist, Terrorist, Minimum and Mistake fics. You are one incredible writer. So brave, so unapologetic. I love love love this. This is really beautiful. I am always on the lookout for amazing stories and you definitely raised the bar really high. I am following your JR fics here. I am so glad I came across your profile.
This Egoist fic is definitely in my favorites list and I also listed you as one of my favorite authors as well. *hugs*
Suzumoto Ayaka chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Aww the way Hiroki acts is so cute..!
Tentai.t chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
I love it! I love it all!
lv90047 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
KYAAAAAA! This story was soooo cute! I loved it!
Yumi Kei chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
I'm officially a fan of your Hiroki/Nowaki works. They really are the perfect couple, and you really have their characters to a T. And of course, the sex is amazing :D
Thank you so much for reviving the inner fangirl in me! I loved this story, and the others you have written. So cute and believable, I always see it happening ha ha.
Presto-Deleto chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Aww... What Nowaki did for Hiro-san was so sweet. I love it. Now, onto to read the sequel! :D
sora yagami 4869 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Whoaa..I just read the whole sequel in not right order

Well I jus find these whole stories are so sweet
MoonlightatDusk chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Good job :D I really liked it! So sweet :D Can't wait to read more
MoonlightatDusk chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
AAWWWWWWWWWWW! Hiroki should just quit his job to be able to spend time with Nowaki
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Okay, so far this is starting out to be awesome! Only the first chapter and there's already breath-taking smut? You are the best smut writer ever, I swear
queenyaoiawsome1 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
i L.O.V.E.D your story all your junjou romantic storys are awesome i love them all your a writing angle thanks for all the kick butt storys :] and i mean this to
RawrrrGrimm chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
"You've got a lot of nerve." "Yes I do. I am a cheeky brat."

Literally on the floor, laughing my head off. Tears streaking down my face. This. Is. GOLD.

Wonderfully realistic. I mean, sex isn't all "oh god" and "fuck me harder [insert name here]". Sometimes it's sarcastic and funny and you say stupid things or blurt out things you don't mean to. I like how realistic you are. It's funny. Genuine. Adds a lot of depth to your characters. Wonderful!
memorymogul chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
wow! that was a good story but it's too short,.. well, anyway, it 's still good,.. two thumbs up for you... :)
Code Teito chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
OH MY GOSH THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST JUNJOU ROMANTICA fANFICS IVE EVER READ! it was so great i had to put it in caps. i love how you portrayed nowaki and hiroki and kept their personalities just right :D thank you for writing this!
Larkawolfgirl chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
I agree with you about the gay mariages. I can understand people feeling uncomtorable around them but that is no reason that they should not have equal rights. I tried to explian this to my mom, who is a catholic, and she said that it should not be legal because it is a sin. I said that this a free country and that it should be made a moral issue. If they don't believe that it is a sin then they should be able to marry.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »