Reviews for Hitman: The Next Chapter
I don't know why bit this story made me cry its an awesome written story I wish u could make a sequel I would recommend this fanfic TO EVERYONE! Love the story!
Samulett chapter 1 . 4/6
Please do a sequel. This was a very good read and I'm very happy.
XGuestX chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
You get agent 47s personality perfectly I love it
kelli maguire chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
One of thebest Hitman stories ive evwr read. The ending was just to die for.
Kerry Fleming chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
Bravo. :-)
ezlee chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
I would just like to say that this was anamazing read, and hope to hear more of
they're adventures with each other and also see what unfolds next.
cedes.trende chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
love it :)
moviegal99 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Very good start! I love agent 47! he's too cool, and you got his personality spot on. Shall look forward to reading more!
VeronicaD13 chapter 16 . 1/12/2012
Such a great ending. Loved the 48 comment. Bet that's one kid that won't get picked on at school... XD

Thanks for writing!
Running-Wild22 chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
Very nice!
roosi chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
OHHHH! OMG! I LOVED it! I really appreciate it! Soooooooo nice! Write another fic! This one was really good! :)
WENN9366 chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
Aww, what a wonderful ending. Thanks so much for keeping with this story and finishing it!
Cinthia chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
Thank you for finishing this story. It's a great story and the ending does it justice. I'm glad that in a way they are going to have their happy ending.
Mrs. Data chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
Aww, this was a nice way to end it! Kudos for sticking with this even though it took time.
OMG chapter 15 . 12/20/2011
OMG!

I cant beileve you updated!Thank you so muxh i was waiting to see when you updated this chapter. I just wish i would of seen it the day you updated :(

But i feel sorry for 47. That was some fight. Pls update soon i want to see what happens to Nika and 47. Hmmm i wonder what going on with Nika? So pretty pls update i know that your a busy person so dont take this as like pressure its just that youre my favorite author i really your stories.