Reviews for Hitman: The Next Chapter
Phong Lan chapter 15 . 2/5
I'm vietnamese. My english is not good. I tried hard to read your fanfic. I think your fanfic is so lovely. Thank you so much.
Nicki chapter 16 . 2/5
Amazing !
ALLREMS chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
All done. Nice turn of events. Really great job on your story.
ALLREMS chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Omg they are in trouble.
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
So so glad u kept 47s cold stiff deadly diminuir. Chilling but exactly what id expect with his soft spot for Nika. Actually i really really liked how u described it, as a predator protecting its mate. Its just so instinctual that i bet 47 doesn't even realize why he protects Nika just knows he is driven to.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
You did not disappoint.

Having never played the game I'm basing this off the movie. I just saw it on a rerun for the first time and while i enjoyed it, it left me wanting more. More back story, more of 47 and Nika, and so here i am.

So back to your fic. I loved how it picked up right quick with the action like in the movie, the details like the dress and the little balls. But mostly i loved that it continues the love story.
Anna Navarro chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Oh my God, thank you SO MUCH for writing this! I just rewatched Hitman and wished so bad for a fanfiction of these two, they're way too adorable for life! It was a lot harder to find stories of this movie than I thought, so you basically saved my life, lol!
aznative chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Loved this story. Loved this couple in the movie and this story just added another chapter to their lives. This story was so well written, it left me wanting more. I hope you write a follow up that includes Nika's pregnancy and how they both adjust to parenthood. I have mo doubt he will never be far from his child or the child's mother. I also have no doubt that from the moment he learned he was going to be a father, he has already started making plans to secure their future. What a great read.
aurorafff chapter 16 . 11/9/2015
I have just found this story, because I have just watched the movie, and I was looking if there was an alternating ending, o r something similar. This is great. Since, I started reading, I couldnt stop reading, until the end. The story grabs you, its well written. You can imagine everything. Really like it. Now I feel I have just seen Hitman part 2. :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/19/2015
LOVED THIS! Awesome write
prasangsha chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
this should be made into a movie. extremely engaging
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
I don't know why bit this story made me cry its an awesome written story I wish u could make a sequel I would recommend this fanfic TO EVERYONE! Love the story!
crimgate chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Please do a sequel. This was a very good read and I'm very happy.
XGuestX chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
You get agent 47s personality perfectly I love it
kelli maguire chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
One of thebest Hitman stories ive evwr read. The ending was just to die for.