Reviews for Hitman: The Next Chapter
ALLREMS chapter 16 . 8/4
All done. Nice turn of events. Really great job on your story.
ALLREMS chapter 4 . 8/2
Omg they are in trouble.
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 8/2
So so glad u kept 47s cold stiff deadly diminuir. Chilling but exactly what id expect with his soft spot for Nika. Actually i really really liked how u described it, as a predator protecting its mate. Its just so instinctual that i bet 47 doesn't even realize why he protects Nika just knows he is driven to.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 8/2
You did not disappoint.

Having never played the game I'm basing this off the movie. I just saw it on a rerun for the first time and while i enjoyed it, it left me wanting more. More back story, more of 47 and Nika, and so here i am.

So back to your fic. I loved how it picked up right quick with the action like in the movie, the details like the dress and the little balls. But mostly i loved that it continues the love story.
Anna Navarro chapter 1 . 7/31
Oh my God, thank you SO MUCH for writing this! I just rewatched Hitman and wished so bad for a fanfiction of these two, they're way too adorable for life! It was a lot harder to find stories of this movie than I thought, so you basically saved my life, lol!
aznative chapter 1 . 1/19
Loved this story. Loved this couple in the movie and this story just added another chapter to their lives. This story was so well written, it left me wanting more. I hope you write a follow up that includes Nika's pregnancy and how they both adjust to parenthood. I have mo doubt he will never be far from his child or the child's mother. I also have no doubt that from the moment he learned he was going to be a father, he has already started making plans to secure their future. What a great read.
aurorafff chapter 16 . 11/9/2015
I have just found this story, because I have just watched the movie, and I was looking if there was an alternating ending, o r something similar. This is great. Since, I started reading, I couldnt stop reading, until the end. The story grabs you, its well written. You can imagine everything. Really like it. Now I feel I have just seen Hitman part 2. :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/19/2015
LOVED THIS! Awesome write
prasangsha chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
this should be made into a movie. extremely engaging
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
I don't know why bit this story made me cry its an awesome written story I wish u could make a sequel I would recommend this fanfic TO EVERYONE! Love the story!
crimgate chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Please do a sequel. This was a very good read and I'm very happy.
XGuestX chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
You get agent 47s personality perfectly I love it
kelli maguire chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
One of thebest Hitman stories ive evwr read. The ending was just to die for.
Kerry Fleming chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
Bravo. :-)
ezlee chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
I would just like to say that this was anamazing read, and hope to hear more of
they're adventures with each other and also see what unfolds next.