Reviews for Feeling Underappreciated? Join the Akatsuki!
reddoggie chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Hah! Thats funny and sad, the two became puppets. Makes sense, great story wish there was more. Thanks!QQ
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Huh. I was kinda hoping for a bit more, maybe the girls being forced to be like the lowest low (right underneath the canon-fodder), and just be cleaning girls that sooner or later might go back to Konoha. But I guess this ending is just as amusing.
8/10.
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
De quak?
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Deidara: Oh great! Now I don't have to do the laundry!
XD
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I didn't expect that ending! :D I thought something cheesy would happen but it turned out really realistic!
leafstone chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
great story.
Annie Ominous chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Finally! An intelligently written "girls join Akatsuki" story! Most writers tend to forget that in order to join, they have to be totally kickass. Key word is HAVE. Not "trying to be". I just love your stories. :)
LolzYukari chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
i would think the akatsuki would use them (since they do live in konoha) and make them spy on naruto or something, but then again the would have to risk the chance of sakura and inos actually being spies themselves, so i guess killing them is the best way possible? okay maybe not but most realistic way.
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I am so sad! really they r way stronger than this!
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Yeah Ino and Sakura are morons
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
seriously, ino and sakura ... how could one be so stupid roflmao ...
rainbow spell chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
chauvinistic losers! :/
Sibrael chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is a realistic conclusion for them when they are at this age. However, I can hardly blame writers of "girls are called weak and then run off to the Akatsuki" fanfics given what Kishimoto has done to the manga. God knows I've needed to vent about it.
islaeria chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I'm sorry, but could you please add in the summary that this is a Sakura basher story? Just give a little heads up to Sakura (the new stronger kickass medic version) fans.
Yolen Yui chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I have issues with the 'join the Akatsuki!' stories out there. For reasons you listed.

You kinda need to be a kick ass ultra strong nuke nin(?) to join... Not want to /become/ one.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »