Reviews for A New Emotion
hitsugaya-tomome chapter 1 . 1/21
You're not kidding when you gave a warning about the fluffs! omg, I'm smiling non stop atm! xD
nice one-shot! glad that you like the cuteness of Roxas and Xion :3
thank you for making this one and the overloaded fluffs, love them!
Fuyu no senshi chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Hello! So I've read the comics and played the game and I really wanna share a moment inn the comics. Yep, it's when they are at beasts castle... so not spoilers. I guess.

Belle: "you should let her borrow that keyblade..."
Roxas: "uh... yeah. Sure." *hands Xion the keyblade*
Xion: "it feels like we're holding hands..."
Roxas: "d-don't say stuff like that..."
Xion: "sorry..."
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Xion x Roxas forever!
white sparkey chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Ilove xion and Roxas this is the cutest fanfiction i have ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
you know, there's a recipe for sea-salt ice cream(not that i know what it is)
Whitewings1100 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
roxas is so innocent, not knowing what love was and all. so sweet and fluffy, i love it!
rokushi forever! :)
Thomas Delgado chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
i luv ur story! you need to continue it!
Tsukaimon chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This. is. so. CUTE! I love it! 3 Truth be told, I haven't even played the KH game with Xion in it, but I absolutely love them together. It's adorable how foreign this kind of feeling is for them, and how awkward it kinda is. So sweet. 3
Xion Number 14 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
OMG OMG OMG! How freakin' adorable! Excellent job. I laughed so hard when Roxas picked up that stick. Where'd he even find that thing? They were in BEAST'S CASTLE! So weird...anyways, I added some lines to it:

Roxas: "I'll improvise." *picks up stick*

Xion: "...Roxas? That's a stick."

Roxas: "Yes."

Xion: "And you're aware of this?"

Roxas: "Yep."

Xion: "And you're really gonna fight with it?"

Roxas: "Mhmm."

Xion: "You're such an idiot sometimes."

Roxas: "Yes-wait, what?"

Xion: "But, you're cute, so it makes up for it!" *smiles*

Roxas: *blush*

You like? Thinkin' of making a comic out of it...Anyway, bai bai now!
Xion14 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This is so adorable! I love fluff fanfics! I'm definately adding this to my favorites.
cloud-sephiroth chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I just finished this mission, and I thought it was very cute how caring Roxas was. I also laughed when he picked up a random stick to fight with, and was surprised it did damage to heartless when in Kingdom Hearts 1 Sora's wooden blade did not do any damage to them. Weird.

In terms of the story itself, I liked the cuteness of this. And of course, Axel would know.
BrooklynHiggans63 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
aw this is adorable! i litterally couldn't contain my giggles...-ponders- or is it because i just had a bottle of poweraid? anyway...i remembered that part where Roxas grabbed the stick. I was in disbelief actually. haha My mind was thinking...Come on A stick? Seriously?

Keep Writing!
Tricia Wall chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Ohh, it's so cute. I love how you described how they felt, just like how they would in the game. Wonderful job! :)
RokuShion-Alyssa chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
"what are you going to use?" -Xion

"Well..." Roxas picks up a stick. "I'll improvise."

"...Roxas. That's a stick." -Xion.

OMG I LAUGHED SO HARD!

I also added my own line. I looked at Roxas and was like "Ha ha! You have wood."
Shino159 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010