Reviews for Anyone reading anymore?
rat chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I read all the time.
emie mac chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I will read if there are stories. I'm a fan of Jamie so tend to read Jamie-centered ones.
scifigirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
i still come back to read these stories. Maybe not as often as i use to but i always try to read all of them. I'm just not always very good at leaving reviews!
Shukumei4U chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I'm still around! I wrote A Broken Heart Heals Too Slow like five years ago, and I am now rewriting it and I'm going to repost soon. Check out the second chapter to the old one, I have all the details on there plus on my profile. :) I'm excited. lol
Waltz Turner chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I haven't been on FanFiction for a while, but I still love this show and I wish they didn't cancel it. If you have a story, please update and I will try to be good and update mine as well!
MayMarie chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I come back a check every once in awhile. I found the show onilne about a week ago and started really missing it.

If you update anything, feel free to e-mail it to me and that way I'll for sure read it, though this is really old so I don't know if you're still writing. (rocker_chic_86 )

Also, to whoever mentioned the other website where you post stuff, would you share the link.

Formerly MontanaMagic.
Iniysa chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I know I am. LOL.
mgs chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
i love this show, and yes, i do read these. it would be a shame to see the fanfics of this show die
Pia chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
A lot of people love the show and wish it was still on air the fan fictions are the only way to get their fill of In a Heartbeat. So yes people stiil read them I get 15 reviews for mine a day on an other website.
Autumnsonlyone chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I am reading some of them and Starting work on my own story. I would love to read more!
anon chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
i do
tomfeltonlover1991 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
i still read in a heartbeat stries. i hope you update your stories again.