Reviews for The Marriage
Guest chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
are you going to post another chapter? Is Edward going to get sick with the Influenza? Will he becoming a vampire and then change Bella too in order to keep her from dieing? Please write some more...:)
S.Peridot chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
I reeally enjoyed this fic. And your other twilight fic before this one. Please update sonetime soon and don't abandon it.

Sarah
Guest chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
what the fuck. update. this was the best arranged marriage story i have read and it is going to waste?
Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Fornication is when two people who aren't married have sex
Twilight'sLastGleaming chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
please finish, its wonderful
Jassia chapter 14 . 4/30/2011
i love this story,so well written, will you ever finisd it.
Jessica chapter 14 . 4/4/2011
Please update soon it's a really great story and u left it off at a suspenceful moment :)
EmmClayDoll23 chapter 14 . 12/31/2010
hey i read your A/N and i know how you feel my grandfather passed away 5 years agoand i think that doing somthing your really enjoy like in your case wrighting helps alot when mine passed away i started to sing more i feel for you if you wanna chat atall PM me.

love

Emma rosie

xx
1990Ana chapter 14 . 12/26/2010
We understand don't worry, but please do not give up and continue the story, I love IT!

kiss, good entranceS for the new year!:D
dragon junkie chapter 14 . 12/23/2010
im sorry about your grandfather.

umm. i feel a bit awkward now seeing as i basically just want to beg and grovel on my knees for you to pic up this story again after reading the an.

please update soon. it's well written and has an really interesting plot and im a freak and i'm dieing to see what the lemon would be like.

please :)
Angelfallen4 chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
It's been so... So long! I'm terribly sorry about your grandfather- I know I'm a tad late... But I give you my consolences... Anyways, please, please, PLEASE UPDATE?
Cit-Cat Mccoy chapter 14 . 11/4/2010
I'm sorry about your grandfather... I really like your story
darkness1500 chapter 14 . 10/1/2010
im sorry about your grandfather... i know how it feels to loose someone you love

i love your story! its really cute i really hope you update soon
RangaHotMrsBlondDR chapter 14 . 8/26/2010
WOW please update as soon as you can i love this story :-)
Betterdogood chapter 14 . 7/18/2010
sorry to hear about your grandfather and i hope that you update soon its been a couple of months since your last update and i really hope that you continue this story.