Reviews for The Sword of Damocles
evakname chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
wow ok... this story was something really amazing and i love your humor and how u write. The ending/last parts of it though was... WHAT? XD i was like... thats...it? ok stuff was too fucked up for every1 to be happy and fairy tail stuff :D but i really am sad for river Leonardo, left with what he had at game, or less, i BET he totally had a crush on ezio :) just look at the guy XDDD ok ok i know, everybody cant get what they want. maybe im just confused cuz i thought the river is gonna be the actual world and the other just...existing but not REALLY... like the "beyond the mirror" worlds, like... yeah like a shadow. that the only world really "going on" at fullest is the "river"... seems like i was wrong? I totally expected Ezio to go home and give that chance finally to poor leonardo who totally had the hopeless love for him... well i was apparently wrong here in this story. But the twists maaaan :D it was so interesting and the prophet thing...quite unexpected :D i like how u played with us chapter by chapter. Nothing is true, everything is permitted eh? :D Well made.
AFTER that thing hit, then i thought ezio can restore this world in a way "everyone being where they should be, time and everything at his access" that this worlds Ezio will be alive, what with stuff restored in time and place, thus no road to masyaf and no ezio dying on it... i was apparently wrong again... oh well. (so leo happy, ezio home AND leo happy :D ezio now "GETTING IT" :D

anyways, it was really interesting and a great time spent on it, thank u for sharing this gem with me :) now, to your other ezioxleo :D
evakname chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
oh my GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSS i have SO much fun reading this masterfully written story, and right here in the middle i have to stop to comment because this chapter killed meeeee i wanted to roll -no wait i DID roll but not on the ground, on my bed- from laughing :D i LOVE how u handle characters and the dynamics and poking altair? PRICELESS! PRICELESS. this "line of entertainment" easily got into my favorites list and this story pushed it up some levels :D
i love how u write relationships and feelings and all..this mess with ezio and poor leo, its so...realistic. crushingly so. and refreshingly.
also i love the PLOT and the twist into this "au" and all of that, im not good with words but... yeah, awesome job u did so far. gosh M rated yaoi fic with PURPOSE? like, good plot, outside of getting someone in bed? Rare species in this fandom and i highly appreciate it.
Cant wait to see what u did with all this, so now i go back to reading :)
Thanks for giving me a GREAT time these days!
JJ chapter 19 . 7/26/2015
"I don't think I've heard the word 'please' since I got press-ganged into The Sims, Abstergo edition."
The snark is strong with this one. I love it!
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
MALIK! HAHAHahaha! for some reason i find you hilarious
AshJovillette chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
wow great story loved the journey
rayraybarcles chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So I only just started reading this fanfic but...Oh God the feels, and it's only the first chapter D: I could imagine the looks of hurt and disappointment on Leo's face and I've never wanted to hug him more :O

Anyway, I'm loving it already, it's not often I find an AC story that I genuinely enjoy but this one is fantastic and again I'm still only on the first chapter xD
arrayonna chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This story sounds like its gonna be great! I've only read the first chapter so far, but I love the idea and how it's written - not rushed at all from what I see.

I'm not much a fan for EzioxLeonardo, or AltaïrxMalik, but I can tolerate and may even love EzioxAltaïr if it's written right. I'm curious to see what later chapters bring, and what pairings are written in stone.
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 20 . 1/20/2012
A very well written story.

Please continue!

I was actually hoping that Altair and Ezio would have sex.
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
very well done
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
very well written.

keep going!
Alixra chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
My do I feel like an annoying spammer, but it seems that rereading this for the third time, I cannot help but realize why I kept reading this in the beginning, though it was confusing, merely because I was skimming.

"On the wire-thin awareness of an assassin, Ezio's body awoke a heartbeat before his mind, grabbing the intruder's wrist before it descended on his neck..."

I kept reading from that. Because I knew this wasn't some noob fanfiction wrote by someone who had hardly heard anything about the games. This was someone who understood the details. This was someone who knew the delicacy in which they were dealing with. I have no doubt that as I read through once more, paying attention to the details and the way in which you word these things, I will have much more to comment on. ;
Alixra chapter 15 . 11/20/2011
Rereading this, I cannot help but say that 'You *bit* me' is still one of the best lines in this chapter. XD
Alixra chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
You see... some people take this set of pairings and butcher it.

You, my dear, have made it exceptional.

The effort you put into this really shows. If I had been the one to think of this brilliant idea (about what happened in those brief few seconds of time at the end of ACII), I would probably have forgotten that they speak different languages. I love the interactions between Ezio and Altaïr, especially! I was laughing and giggling every time that Ezio teased him - it just seems so right and their interactions seem so natural! Some people take Altaïr and they stray from his serious personality... but you have captured it like one would capture a firefly in a jar, or an owl would capture a mouse as it swoops down to the ground!

You, my dear, are an excellent writer as well. You know how to convey messages with little words, and such emotion, as well. I will probably be trying to read some of your other works, though I'll have to be careful, since you assume that your readers have played through all of the games.

I've never been so sad for something to end. This is one of those things. Now that I think about it, I was less sad about Final Fantasy X ending (before they came out with X-2) and also less sad after watching the final Harry Potter movie, knowing it was the end of a legacy (and trust me, the waterworks poured on those two).

I do not have a Fanfiction account... for reasons such as deletable (but retreivable) browsing history and some nosy residents of my dwelling, but if you're ever looking for an art or writing collaboration, feel free to e-mail me at , or throw me a note at deviantART (my username is WWotS). Thanks! 3
Alixra chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
I can't help but giggle madly like the fangirl I am through most of this. XD This is absolutely brilliant. :D
Alixra chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
This is amazing. My nerd senses were absolutely thrilled when I saw that you actually put the double-dotted 'I' in Altaïr. :D I love the way you execute the story, with such a close bond between two of the more common pairings, though you turn them into something magnificent. I can find no room for improvement. I love how you managed to work them all into the same time period. I especially love how you exectued Altaïr's seriousness. This makes me happy inside. :D