Reviews for The Hell in the Sun
M.R.Dink chapter 13 . 2/27/2011
This is amazingly funny! I love how both Buffy and Spike automatically thought booth was Angel!
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Well Zack is just so lost on the communicating skypes it makes me reminds of Wesley on the beginning of Buffy.. hilarious none last!

I'm enjoying ;)

Kiss *
CJaMes12 chapter 12 . 12/21/2010
Brilliant. I was watchig that episode earlier today, so could actually hear them singing in my head as i read it. Hodgins singing Anyas part was genius.
MMWillow13 chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
ROFL this cracks me up and Zach and the vamp are beyond precious lmao!
krynny su chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
great story!
krynny su chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
"We, you know… gay together."

best line in anything ever.

hahahaha :)
GinnyMastrani chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
This story was awesome. The song was epically amazing! Oh, and did Zach call a vampire or the First a double paradox?
Lazerwolf314 chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
OH MY GOSH! ANDREW! You have him pretty much perfect! D
Team Rosalie chapter 13 . 3/30/2010
luvd it! sequel?
hideher chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
LOL quietly again..
hideher chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
LOL (quietly since hubby is sleeping and computer is in the bedroom) funny chap.
minniemouse550 chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Slayer fest!
minniemouse550 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh no, It's multiple serial killers, but they don't have souls, so there isn't much you can do about them, plus there is the fact you can't kill them with the gun. Oh and while you're there, you're going to see a younger looking version of Booth.
Authoressinhiding chapter 13 . 1/31/2010
This was a great story! I liked it a lot, especially the singing epilogue, and the part where Booth said, "I so am sexy!". You write well, and the plot was excellent. This story is definitely being marked as a favorite!
Anyankaholic chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
That was a really fun and enjoyable story. Thanks.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »