Reviews for Hey, Jealousy
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Could we please have that on TV!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Soooooooo much! GREAT dialogue! You're OBVIOUSLY a dedicated EO-shipper :)
Just wonderful.
Ayshen chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
First off, I am now singing, Hey, Jealousy, thanks.

desperate to know all about the man who gave them to her, and how she felt about him.

Hmmmm….

She raised an eyebrow at him as she read the romantic and provacative words written on the white cardstock.

Mmmmm….

"Really, Elliot?" she asked, a bit of a temper flaring in her voice. "I'm not doing this now." She put the card in her pocket and walked toward the coffee pot. "Not here."

The combativeness is sexy, lol.

"Or maybe he's such a loser you don't wanna embarrass yourself by talking about him," Elliot said snidely

I’m feeling this underlying tension between them, the subtext is flawless.

"You wanna know all about him, El? Huh? You want me to tell you how I think he's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me? Fine! He is. He's fucking amazing!" She chuckled, an evil, low, laugh. "He has made me feel things I haven't felt in years, and some things I've never felt in my entire life. My world revolves around him, and yes, he is good in bed. Fucking phenomenal. Goddamn it, El, angels weep when we make love."

Oh snap. See at this point I’m like, “This dude BETTER be Elliot, and this is just them being crazy, or I’m going to weep”

"Oh, why? You wanna see the bruise he left on my thigh last night? It's in the shape of a heart, El. He made it with his mouth,"

Dying.

lingering just above the over-sensitized button. He flicked it with his tongue, back and forth, earning a series of short, low moans from Olivia.

Holy.

Fucking.

Hell.

"How long does it take you to get this wet when you're with him?"

Bye. Done. Seriously, this whole part, um fucking kajdfkl;jadskljfadklfjaskljfdkl;ajsfklfajdsklajdsf. Like, I barely could for a coherent (or, after reading this review, I realized, semi coherent thought)

He sucked his fingers

Unftastic.

Oh, God. Deeper. Deeper, El." Her wish was his command. He pushed deeper and pulled out all the way and back into her, filling her completely, each time.

Can I get pregnant from this? :P

"You were perfect...woah," she cried, thrusting her hips up to meet his.

He pulled away and kept up this new tempo, the whole time he looked deeply into her eyes. screaming into his mouth and clamped so tightly on his member she almost pushed him out

What’s my name again? God, seriously, I. This. Hot. Just. God. Fuck.

"Liv, baby, I know you were talking about me, but part of my brain actually got jealous." He pulled on his shirt and shoes and continued. "Hearing you say things like 'him' and 'he', and listening to you describe your love life as if you were with someone else, not only scared the shit out of me, it hurt and it made me a jealous monster. I took it out on the silk," he explained with a laugh. "Only you, Olivia Benson, could drive me crazy enough to make me jealous of myself."

Lol. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this. Seriously, him getting a little jealous, for real, and the explosion. Like it was just so perfect because I was like, “SHE HAS to be talking about Elliot but then I was like…well, right? Yes. Then they started fucking and the whole game kind of thing was just, so inventive, lol. You, my dear, have a brilliant mind…that tortures my life.
dana-maru1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Oh so freaking good!

I love that you can't even write a fluff fic without a twist lol
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I love the way you manage to get so much passion and emotion into your one shots. Guh! Awesome.
kisses-A chapter 1 . 5/7/2011

So cute!

Great job!
NeverTooLate518 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Ni-ce. I didn't see that coming. lol get it?
Collette Daniela chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
you're my new best friend, TStabler.
LittleKakau chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
You surprised me with the end. :)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I love it! Absolutely brilliant! Amazing story!
Allisen chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
That was SO awesomwe.
HannahVintage chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
AW! I L-O-V-E the ending! You had me there for a second, thinking she had another man. I just love a jealous man!

Great Work
L122yTorch chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
LOVED it!
MariposaAngel18 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Aw...this was cute! I really like it, made me laugh! Great job!

XO-Sam
28andoccrazy chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
LMFAO! That was complex and hot and just AWESOME-TASTIC. Against-the-wall, clothes-ripping work sex. It honestly doesn't get any better than this!

Great story! :)