Reviews for Clothes Make The Man
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Awww light Imagay is going to make his boyfriend look PERFECT!
thatguy chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Light is 5'10" .
(and L is 5'8" but I don't know if that's while slouching or standing up straight)
Veronique Sarisandeul chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Uhm, problem. I'm doing this challenge, but I have no idea how to post on the forum. Do I just hit 'reply' on the most recent post, or...?
The New Vampire chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Hi, it's me again. I was wondering, could you try to write a sequel to it, where L goes out looking like this? can't wait to see how many girls get nosebleeds.

But if not, it's still a great story! I love how you've described the transformation! (detailed, but...not too detailed at the same time, making it un-awkward for girls) I also like how Raito is keeping L in on this, using subtle threats. I'll admit, I'm not the greatest fan of L/Light, but this story is great anyway! (ok, that came out wrongly. :P Sorry)

And yes, still working on that fanart. It fails so badly right now...will endeavor to make it much better. Poor Ryuuzaki...you've been butchered by my pencil. Poor you. TT_TT

Thanks again for posting such an amazing story!

The New Vampire chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Forget Matsuda. I'm going to go Attila the Hun and die of a nosebleed. This was an amazing story! Am going to attempt to draw the transformed L, but will probably fail. Yes, am aware that InvisibleInnocence has already done so. But will try. 73% that I will fail, but will still try.

Thank you for the great story!

The New Vampire chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Shy smirk...Awwww! I think I'm going to die from the imagined cuteness. Fave quote? "'As long as we don't put too much, this should work out very masculinely.' L doubted that."

Squee! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

The New Vampire chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Yes. Yes, Ryuuzaki. Soak up as much shampoo as you can. Because Light will have a girly freak out, and then I'm hacking into your database and then I'm posting his freak out on YouTube. Then I'll kidnap you. *kira laugh*

I really love how you've captured their voices. I can almost hear L and Light talking!

The New Vampire chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Best quote: "Ryuuzaki, knock it off. I do not have a...a mole!" He he, he's that narcissistic?

A mole, Light. It's a mole. It can't hurt you...*drops dead from heart attack*

Great story so far! Can't wait to see the next chapters!

amour tue lentement chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Adorable and well-written too :D
SazuruKanaria chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
Heehee...this is a cool story. I wonder if L went back to normal clothes?

I'mma go draw him as I see it now...I'll link you once I scan it (Which will take 1 day-2 weeks, depending on whether or not I have the time to. I just scanned in about three months of work to my computer two days ago, but i'm egtting better! 8D)

This is gonna be fun! I've always wanted to draw L in a tie :P
me chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
absolutely loved it

]
L's Doppelganger chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Still addictive to read, oddly enough...

Only one thing, which is them being OOC... quite OOC at times. That may be for the sake and circumstances of the story.

Just a clarification... Light is actually 5'8", and L is considerably shorter, even if he were to stand up straight. At a guess, L is probably 5'5" standing up straight. If you watch in the anime, the top of L's head barely surpasses that of Misa's (and Misa is 5'). Again, that is just for the sake of the story, I suppose.
L's Doppelganger chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This is very entertaining... The only thing is that you took them rather out of character, L more so than Light. Other than that, it's very good.
Ko'Tonii-Chan chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
LOL

I could see that happening, I loved it!

As much as I hate messing with L's appearance, I think that this is the one exception I can tolerate ;)

Beautifully written, very IC...

And Light was so brutal.. I was wondering whether it would turn a little bit shonen-ai ;D

Ja, ne!
NG chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
I am very competitive. I also liked your story even though I'm more a romance girl. But yeah, I drawed you some fan art. Hope you like it. I don't know if we can post urls on here so I put some spaces in it.

. ?t1269984538