Reviews for The Fire King
PhantomMouse1115 chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
DUN DUN DUN! The Guys In White... when will they ever leave Danny alone? Update soon! Its a great story!
PinkPanther123 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
oohh! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! very interesting! when you said the 'father' part i just burst into laughter (star wars reference much?) and then when you said the 'son' part, omg, there was no stopping me xD xD xD

...i wonder how vlad would react...? *grins* heheheh...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND GREAT JOB! VERY GOOD :) :) :)

PinkPanther123
PhantomMouse1115 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
O... M... G! You need to write more... you HAVE TO! I DEMAND IT! Why does everyone think the Fire King is Parias Dark's minion? And how did he get in this time period?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 2/6/2010

o.O This is after Phantom Planet?
ShadowDragon357 chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
Damn, its like. LUKE I AM YOUR SON, except not really, well, you really caught mt attention now, update soon please.
Yamino Tenshi 202 chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
O.O What did Danny do to have a son? Wow... I never saw this coming!

*excitement*

Please update soon!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 1/31/2010

*Stares wide-eyed* His son?
fs chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
lmao, i'd laugh so hard if that ended with "i am your father"

but sadly, it did not

and i am left with many'a questions

stupid cliffies, stupid interesting stories

stupid original plot, hmph! :l
Im-paranormal33 chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Holy frick, that was a twist Nice!
PeoplePower21 chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Oh snap! that was one hell of a cliff hanger. Nice twist on the "I am your father" scenario.
PeoplePower21 chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Nice short chapters. The characters where in character. I thought the setting could have used a bit more detail. Although, I admit describing the ghost zone would be difficult. Overall, The story was satisfactory.
Pokadot Queen95 chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
i like this wait for da next one
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 1/23/2010

Poor Danny. I think Fright Knight terrified him!
Pokadot Queen95 chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
thts a wierd obsession this guy has. hm... well looks like ill just have to stick around to find out y tht is
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 1/17/2010

Is there any pictures of Danny as a human? Be funny if the Fire King got a family picture of Danny and copied some other pictures like a baby picture or when Danny was a kid.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »