Reviews for Nightmare on M3P667
Mklaihai chapter 1 . 5/19
i may or may not be currently stalking your stories list... haha. honestly though, i am so glad i found you; your stories are incredibly written, brilliant, fascinating and wonderfully in character. bravo! i love every single one i've read, and i'm off to read more! ;) xx
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Five years late...never saw this one before! Loved it! Poor John..that was a nasty poison! Thank goodness his team got the antidote! Love tem meeting more advanced peoples, even if one was paranoid! Luckily it seems their alliance will stay intact! That would be a greAt sequel!
Pantherfan16 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Great story! I loved that episode of MacGyver, it was one of my favourites! Thanks for sharing the story! The shepwhump was brilliant as usual! :)
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Nightmares is one of my favorite episodes of MacGyver and ShepWhump is one of my favorite kinds of fanfiction. Thanks.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Great story! :)
kirroth chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
("I didn't even do anything this time," he said softly.)

Aww, he sounds so sad. I liked the reference to Ford. I really hated how he would fall off the radar except when the writers found him convenient, know what I mean? We should have seen more of Sheppard asking around the villages for him, or being upset about it or something, considering his 'leave no one behind' mentality. Thanks for bringing in Weir and Beckett for this one; I miss them. :(
karonkgb chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I remember the MacGyver episode and the poisonous bees.
dark shadowed rose chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
You when i was reading this all i could think was that it reminded me of the macgyver episode, it was good And i really thought it was well done in the stargate atlantis place
bria67 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Great story! Wonderfully written.:)

I loved the part that the team didn't buy the illness story for a minute.
sherryw chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Loved the story Titan. Great work as usual!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Really good story.
Zanshe chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Another great story, as always.

Thanks.
John's cat chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Hi! I had to watch Nightmares before I read this one, I was courious, I used to follow Macgyver but that was a long time ago. So it was exciting and delightful to read this fic. I like the adaptation and specially I liked the comfort part. Thanks!

Saludos

Steve Austin
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
An excellent story! *two thumbs up*

I'd forgotten about that old MacGuyver ep, thanks for the reminder. *vbg*
Holly-Batali chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Love it! You write the characters so well, it makes for such an enjoyable read! Another masterpiece.