Reviews for All is Bright
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh wow, this story was so sweet and touching! I loved it!
Isolee chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This is so sweet! The end is just perfect, and the tone soft and comfortable - the humour spot on. You managed to capture the two of them really well!

Lexicon chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Aww, that was sweet of Cas.
Lovebites and Popcorn chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh. This was beautiful. I loved it. I don't know, but it moved me.

Dean is strong to hold such a front, but I guess deep down, he really just wants his family back, whole and proper. He just wants to go back to when life was easy, uncomplicated, simple. And maybe Castiel understands that too.

I love how this little ficlet portrays just that.
Kalliel chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I'm new both to series and to fic for Supernatural, and I'd been trouble finding stories I found compelling, because for whatever reason my standard ficcing tastes for SPN weren't the same as...well, ever other fandom I've ever been in.

But I got this in my Author Alerts, and I gave it a shot, and whatever you did (I still cannot imagine what sets this apart from everything else, much of it was also well-written) it hit home. It was lightly amusing, appropriately angsty. This sealed it: "He'd bought three six-packs out of habit, bracing them under his arm as he juggled with the doors, before forgetting that Sam wasn't going to be able to help split them."

I'd actually forgotten that Sam and Dean had split up for a period. D:

The brief foray into the past and the final line were beautiful.

Awesome work. Thank you for writing!

Kalliel