Reviews for Key to My Heart
xxhinata.fan chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
"Bastard. You already knew you had that." That all but made me melt with the fluff! I really loved this. Itachi not having everything completely worked out was the only thing that had me a bit miffed.
falsedfaith691 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I love your style of writing is so serene, idk if it makes sense but it's so calm and collected so "perfect" it just makes me want to keep on reading plus your "story telling" is AWESOME! Thank you for writing this amazing Christmas fanfiction.
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow. It's cool reading a story that's so detailed. You obviously know what you're writing about. Now I feel like I've been there. Neat! :3
VitaniSachi115 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great Fic Made me so happy! I love you Jelp, you write so amazingly
Ichigan chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
You are awesome. You made me laugh so much! I found it highly amusing when Naruto thought Hn was yes. And I also agree with the hanzi, they always confuse me with traditional characters because I'm so used to the simplified ones. But I can still read it. This amused me alot as I'm, well, sort of multi-lingual too. But I suck at Korean and Japanese, only the very very very basic. And Chinese is sort of.. Just blah. Elementary level.

You cannot imagine how much I was smiling when I read that they were going to a kpop concert! Whoo! Hoho. SHINee is my bias. :

I liked that cliché line. Cuteness!
Neon Crazy Kitty chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Very sweet! Nice story!
missherlocked chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
oh my god, i love korean boyband so much, i would die to meet super junior and sacrifice my soul to watch dbsk live.

I'm kinda skeptical at first that two masculine (?) men would worship sappy but awesome creatures like korean boybands, but then again, those boys are pretty like hell and sasunaru are gay. They are not girlish, they are just gay, and boybands are just beautiful.

...that's what i think. I might be wrong on this.

Super junior forever.

Kyuhyun-soon-to-be-wife,

fitha
Juura99 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
*favs* This was totally awesome! I loved it! You're a really great writer and I love your stories!
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
nice one...

I apologize, that's all I can say. Hehehe... But its well done, like all of your sasunaru fics.
Ghostlanxx chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
All that culture was amazing. I read this while sitting on the bus and the underground (except for the PG stuff, that had to wait till I got off XD) and wow, I was amazed by all the things I learned.

If I had any motivation, I would write a story about my country :D Inspiration sure is there :P

Thank you for this great fic!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Nice story!
Gold Silk chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I haven't read the fic all the way yet, but seeing all the Korean parts really excited me. I'm from Korea, and it's always a nice surprise reading a fic that has Korea in it.

(and I too own shin ramyun socks!)
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great work as always!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Excellent! That was such a nice change, hearing about Korea for once. And the Korean words and such! 0

Great story. I'm glad it had a happy ending, though not too, overly happy.

Thanks for a great story. I absolutely loved the way you described Sasuke and Naruto, especially their introductions. Being an ammature linguist and anthropologist myself, it was very cool to hear you describe him as such.

:) Keep it up!