Reviews for The Tale Of Two Fighters
Riyu-sama chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
Your fic hasn't been updated for 4 years but, I'm still gonna hold on to it and wish that you would update. I was kinda hoping for a yuri fic here but, found out that it was something even better than it! I really really love your story! Two of my favourite characters and with just the right plot, this story of yours is amazing!

I truly do hope you still update and finish it, you did say only 4 or 3 more chapters away yes? Please write them, I'l practically begging for your update here because of how good this story is! Hopefully, the reviews made here will change your mind and help you get motivated or whatnot into continuing. I really LOVE this fanfic, down to bits and pieces of it.
Xhiera Alice chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
nice story! I hope you can update more! XD
DonoBionic chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW! Why'd you stop?! I was loving this! I was thinking this was girlXgirl at first but even though I still read this! Plz continent :D
Blue Angel chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Hi!
I like your story! Much!
But...can I take a comment just a little?
Leo is a boy right? Why 'he' is going be 'she'?
Sorry comment like this, but I hope if you check your story more times, your story will be better :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
Dude one thing to say "update"
aaaa chapter 17 . 9/12/2010
Hey, this is great! Will you continue this one? If you're going to, I'm so happy! :D

Sorry if my english sucks, it isn't my mother language.
SaLeo chapter 17 . 7/10/2010
Are you continuing this story? I hope so!Don't give up now, It's GREAT!I want to see what will happen to Leo and Lili! Eventually,you'll , its been so long though...
its the bubbeh chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
o_o i cant help to think... LEO IS A GIRL?
99Endlessy99 chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
How I envied Lili when Leo-sama touched her shoulder...*argh!* ...lucky girl!

*cough-cough* my bad, err..sorry for that..;

..It's sad how they had hard pasts.

They're really full of emotions; also different and original from the real ones.

I got a bit shocked when Leo-sama said to Lili that she had a little brother... and how her mom and him died. Same reaction at Lili's past; divorcing parents is always traumatizing... fortunately I'm not having this problem and I don't wish it to anyone.

Anyways,

I Can't stop reading! What's thinking Leo? I'm Soo curious!X3
r o t t e n - p e a c h chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
Alright, cool! Their relationship continues to develop. I'm glad you're putting effort into getting their pasts right. So it might not be the exact deal but for an AU-ish story, I think it's neat that you make it believable. Again, you ought to watch for grammar and such. Otherwise, it's okay. Waiting to see Lili's story! :3
99Endlessy99 chapter 13 . 1/11/2010
Opened door! how Lucky! :3

I loled at the "How about I flip my hair." "You always do that. I'll think it's a false alarm." XD So true!She always does that!XD

Speaking about Lili..I feel sorry about her and her dad's relationship... he really doesn't care about her, or so it seems... ._.

anyways.. Can't stop reading at your chapters! :3

I guess ... you won't put any romance between Leo and Lili..right? ; ..o-ok, forget what I just wrote...

YOU'RE GREAT!
r o t t e n - p e a c h chapter 13 . 1/11/2010
Okay, so kudos to you for writing a story for these two. It's always nice to see! The plot sounded kind of cliche at first but it did get more interesting like you've said. I think that you've done a fairly good job keeping everyone in character; there ARE some elements that are off, but it's not horrendous. The story's entertaining so far; there are just a few things that are a bit annoying. My main complaint is grammar and such. There are a lot of mistakes that can easily be avoided if you just slow down and proofread. It'd also be nice to see a little more variety (and length) if you're writing each chapter with separate POVs. Other than that, I think that this would be a great fic. It's hard, but if you put a good amount of effort into it, it'll be awesome. Anyway, that's my take on it!
BalambsAngel chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
What's going to happen next...

(grabs tub of popcorn)
99Endlessy99 chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
O.O..

a..Rapist's House?...gawd!...really lucky, aren't they?*lol*

I laughed a lot at the Brad Pitt part!(..while the pee scene left me a bit... speechless... and a bit embarrassed.. /; )XD

You're going well! Things are getting intriguing!

Oh, gawd.. I wanna stay soo tuned for Leo's POV! *-*

NOTE: BTW... (sorry if I say this but..) there are some little mistakes in the Italian speeches.. If u want I can give you a help with them
BalambsAngel chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Well that was an Awesome car race scene. Leo! Lili! No! Don't die! I love you both!