Reviews for blossom
twilightobession chapter 32 . 10/27/2016
Glad James did not cause a problem for them. I loved reading this story. Thanks for sharing on here.
twilightobession chapter 31 . 10/27/2016
I understand why they let James see Ben but I would be scared that after seeing him and holding him that James would not be able to just leave.
twilightobession chapter 30 . 10/26/2016
It's about time Bella takes charge of her life.
twilightobession chapter 29 . 10/26/2016
I hope James does not make trouble for Bella. I hope James has come to his senses as far as his mother and father ate concerned. Hope he make better use of the rest of his life.
twilightobession chapter 28 . 10/26/2016
OMGosh! Who is it? I am so glad I can go right to the next chapter a d fond out.
twilightobession chapter 27 . 10/26/2016
Glad they had time together just the 2 of them
twilightobession chapter 26 . 10/26/2016
I can't believe that Renee called wanting moneyou. She is a real bitch.
twilightobession chapter 25 . 10/26/2016
I am glad that Bella aND Alice have made up. They said I LOVE YOU! Charlie was too funny with his talk.
twilightobession chapter 24 . 10/26/2016
I am glad that Jasper was nice during Christmas. So will Edward and Bella got all the way or will one of the stop.
twilightobession chapter 23 . 10/26/2016
I am glad that Esme spoke with Bella and made her feel welcome to come back to her home.
twilightobession chapter 22 . 10/26/2016
I figured Jasper was mad about them not being able to have a baby and Bella had one. But that does not give him the right to treat Bella like that.
twilightobession chapter 21 . 10/26/2016
I hope Edward gets to the bottom of what is Jasper's problem. He is just being a jerk.
twilightobession chapter 20 . 10/26/2016
Charlie tickles me. Lol
twilightobession chapter 19 . 10/26/2016
Glad Bella and Sue talked and Sue got Bella to,go talk to Edward.
twilightobession chapter 18 . 10/26/2016
What the hell is Jasper's problem? I can't believe Alice stays with him if that's the way he acts all the time. Hope nothing is wrong with Bella or Ben.
2,803 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »