Reviews for blossom
Guest chapter 31 . 12/8/2017
Just found this story and though I want to like this story I can't there was such little character development in Bella. you threw in so many road blocks and potential drama but ultimately took them no where. you had a lot of oppurtunities to elevate Bella from her weak state but she continued to be a passive character who never really stood up for her self And you used Jessica as a plot device but ultimately it went nowhere the same goes for Renee and jasper and Alice there was to many unresolved problems.
nikitawannabe chapter 32 . 12/2/2017
I’m so happy to have stumbled across your story. It’s very well written; with the littlest details really giving full body to the story (i.e. your description of Bella stumbling in the door after her first night with Edward. I could see it perfectly.) I do wish there was a little more resolution to the Jasper storyline and I hate that you never posted the promised Epi. :( Would you consider doing so, 7 years later? ;)
archy12 chapter 32 . 9/25/2017
I just stumbled upon this story while searching for something else, and once I started reading it I couldn't stop. It's so real and the characters easy to identify with, no black or white but shades of grey.
Excellent writing!
Ashmerlin chapter 32 . 4/21/2017
Loved it, such a wonderful story!

twilightobession chapter 32 . 10/27/2016
Glad James did not cause a problem for them. I loved reading this story. Thanks for sharing on here.
twilightobession chapter 31 . 10/27/2016
I understand why they let James see Ben but I would be scared that after seeing him and holding him that James would not be able to just leave.
twilightobession chapter 30 . 10/26/2016
It's about time Bella takes charge of her life.
twilightobession chapter 29 . 10/26/2016
I hope James does not make trouble for Bella. I hope James has come to his senses as far as his mother and father ate concerned. Hope he make better use of the rest of his life.
twilightobession chapter 28 . 10/26/2016
OMGosh! Who is it? I am so glad I can go right to the next chapter a d fond out.
twilightobession chapter 27 . 10/26/2016
Glad they had time together just the 2 of them
twilightobession chapter 26 . 10/26/2016
I can't believe that Renee called wanting moneyou. She is a real bitch.
twilightobession chapter 25 . 10/26/2016
I am glad that Bella aND Alice have made up. They said I LOVE YOU! Charlie was too funny with his talk.
twilightobession chapter 24 . 10/26/2016
I am glad that Jasper was nice during Christmas. So will Edward and Bella got all the way or will one of the stop.
twilightobession chapter 23 . 10/26/2016
I am glad that Esme spoke with Bella and made her feel welcome to come back to her home.
twilightobession chapter 22 . 10/26/2016
I figured Jasper was mad about them not being able to have a baby and Bella had one. But that does not give him the right to treat Bella like that.
2,807 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »