Reviews for The Affair of Severus Snape
AnaBookWorm chapter 10 . 12/27/2017
Love the story!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
Great story so far. I hope that you'll be able to update this story soon. I can't wait to find out that the Slytherin's are planning to do to Georgia (Hermione). Are you planning to give a little background on how Hermione came to be in the past? Was she working in the Department of Mysteries in her time? Is she going to be able get back to her own time?

I look forward to the next chapter being posted.
Jo chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
This is seriously good! I really hope you finish it and soon!
Bananaphobia chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
I absolutely love this. A few things though "Sectumsempra" is one word. The Yule Ball is only used for the Triwizard tournament (but I understand the reasoning behind using that name). Bellatrix started at Hogwarts in 1962, so she wouldn't have been at Hogwarts while Snape was there (kudos to you for keeping Lucius as a graduate). Lastly, the date of the Ball should have been in 1977.

It's rather nitpicky, isn't it? These are just suggestions :) I'm very excited to see what the Slytherins have in store for Hermione!
Esrath chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
ok this is good, hope u continue with the fic
nkh1 chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Great story looking forward to more...
RedBear5 chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Incorrect use of weight/wait and whole/hole as well.

Cheers
RedBear5 chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
You need work on, or a beta for word choice. Quite instead of quiet and piers instead of peers are in use: both pass a spell check, but not a language use test.

Love the concept of Hermione as a teacher. Story read well.

Cheers

Red Bear
Iwandamonian chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Absolutely fabulous read. I enjoyed every word of it and can't wait till you update next.

Sincerely, Iwandamonian.
hguy13 chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
I think I have read this before, but with a different title. Did you repost it?
RedStalkingDeath chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Oh, I love this! The story, the way it's written, Snape... :D Please update soon
CallMeSweetie chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
This is a great story! I love the plot. And I friggin LOVE how Severus acts here!
Kay8abc chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
I absolutely love it.
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
Why can't those damn Slytherins mind their own business? This is awesome though. I really like the backwards idea of hermione being Snape's teacher, instead of him being hers. Its ingenious. Im thinking that sometime in the future chapters, you should have a time jump to the future, where snape and hermione are both teachers, and hermione remembers being snapes teacher, but snape doesn't know that it was hermione who was Professor Hernshaw. N then snape develops feelings for her, and the first time he kisses her he figures out that Hermione is Hernshaw. That'd be great
Knitchick chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
I really like your story so far. I assume at some point you will give us the background on why Hermione is there, but I am glad she is as Severus obviously needs something positive in his life.

Can't wait for more.