Reviews for Quo Vadis?
P1gou1navion chapter 1 . 8/27/2021
Incredibly good,
Loved it.
The Lion of York chapter 1 . 8/11/2021
What an amazing story this was so well written and the twist at the end was magnificent.
TheBlueFire chapter 1 . 7/25/2021
Hahaha ohh that's brilliant, just plain amazing! I love it!
Ireda chapter 1 . 6/9/2021
Wow. This is truly terrifying.
OpheliaBlack chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
Wow.. It was so.. Beautifully Magically Creepy.. Even though i won't be reading it again at least not at night, it was awesome and i loved it..
Mos2598 chapter 1 . 2/16/2021
Well, that was creepy. Creepy in a good way but still I wouldn't want to read this at night.
SunniAli chapter 1 . 2/9/2021
Holy crap I always love your stories. So creepy, intriguing. So...imaginative. Love it. A spine-chillin fic that I had not thought of the ending
Frisk85 chapter 1 . 1/9/2021
Great story
goldenzingy46 chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
i should have waited a day and read this on halloween gdshdbshsdb this was fucking petrifying
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2020
Wow! Outstanding. Thanks so much
HeyThereImBob chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
Holy shit. Hoollly shit. This is amazing! The story, the way it's told, the way it's revealed that Voldemort has been- taken over? - by the creature, and the way that the story never really says what the creature is, and leaves that all up to your imagination -! Like- is it an eldritch monstrosity? A god? Something that created the world? A physical embodiment of magic? This story gets a 20/10 from me!
Gpgl chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
This story is a surreal and interesting experience. In my opinion it greatly manages to play with the concept of angst and mystery, while also motivating the reader to read till the very end. A masterpiece of a short story!
Technomad chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
Ooh! I like this idea! This is something wonderful and original!