Reviews for Quo Vadis?
Frisk85 chapter 1 . 1/9
Great story
goldenzingy46 chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
i should have waited a day and read this on halloween gdshdbshsdb this was fucking petrifying
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2020
Wow! Outstanding. Thanks so much
HeyThereImBob chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
Holy shit. Hoollly shit. This is amazing! The story, the way it's told, the way it's revealed that Voldemort has been- taken over? - by the creature, and the way that the story never really says what the creature is, and leaves that all up to your imagination -! Like- is it an eldritch monstrosity? A god? Something that created the world? A physical embodiment of magic? This story gets a 20/10 from me!
Gpgl chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
This story is a surreal and interesting experience. In my opinion it greatly manages to play with the concept of angst and mystery, while also motivating the reader to read till the very end. A masterpiece of a short story!
Technomad chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
Ooh! I like this idea! This is something wonderful and original!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2020
Absolutely incredible
Athena chapter 1 . 5/12/2020
Holy crap that was good. I usually don't comment on stories but this was awesome
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/25/2020
Another fantastic creepy transcendental story. Also I really appreciate the ambiguity you put in these stories it makes it all the more scarier.
Alyssa Namikaze Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/26/2020
Holy shit that was awesome. Perfect twist in the end. Thanks for the story. My heart is beating like crazy.
Qul chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
Damn that ending is something else
Carthienes chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
That twist at the end was masterfully executed. Well done.
ForsakenPhantom chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
This is amazing and that ending was something else loved the story
AnnaThePineapple chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
Oh my lord what a good story. I love it, thank you for writing this story. I did not know where it was going but i absolutely love the ending. Thank you again!
Lilas chupa chapter 1 . 7/31/2019
C'était magnifiquement génial merci lilaschupa gmail.
com