Reviews for Quo Vadis?
Alyssa Namikaze Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/26
Holy shit that was awesome. Perfect twist in the end. Thanks for the story. My heart is beating like crazy.
Qul chapter 1 . 1/22
Damn that ending is something else
Carthienes chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
That twist at the end was masterfully executed. Well done.
ForsakenPhantom chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
This is amazing and that ending was something else loved the story
AnnaThePineapple chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
Oh my lord what a good story. I love it, thank you for writing this story. I did not know where it was going but i absolutely love the ending. Thank you again!
Lilas chupa chapter 1 . 7/31/2019
C'était magnifiquement génial merci lilaschupa gmail.
com
Alara Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/16/2019
Wow. Just wow. Brilliant, interesting, nothing like I've read before!
Damn, I've had Evil Be Thou My Good on my favourites list for years so just how I failed to look into your other works until now is beyond me. This was awesome, I loved it! That little twist at the end was perfect as well. Though I usually avoid such things I'd love to know if you've got any original works published in the same kinda creepy vein. (Or if you have any suggestions for other authors, I'd love to hear them! Seriously thinking about picking up a copy of The Hellbound Heart now that you've introduced me -figuratively, please- to the Cenobites, though I'm disappointed Pinhead won't be in it) Very interesting, thanks for writing!
Maddie chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
Omg! That was amazing! Thank you for writing and sharing this! _
Erebus D Thanatos chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
I liked it, felt like something out twilight zone or something.
Snake-faced chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
OH FUCK THAT ENDING THO
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
Ohhhh, AWESOME WRITING HERE HONEY! I LOVED THIS FIC! ;o)
Monster King chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
Great job it was very interesting
DarkStarHarry chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
wow...what a really unique and remarkable story. So creepy too. Damn :c
Quoba chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Brilliant.
darknear chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
this is great, shame you don't post/write anymore. why do I always find the good stuff afterwards XD