Reviews for Quo Vadis?
Shieldage chapter 1 . 7/7
Good read. Harry has clearly been annoyed by Skeeter for years. Yep, definitely on board with the many reviews comparing this to The Thing. Am assuming proper Earth Bending spells meant to entomb and crush people into paste with non-magical materials could've taken an individual Harry out and Voldemort was being really shortsighted by focusing only on the direct damage dealing ones that they were clearly absorbing.
RonneeM chapter 1 . 5/4
Okay, creepy as all get out but oh, so very, perfectly well done. At first I was over here thinking that this was a Voldemort propaganda story. And then it twisted and hey, yeah, Voldemort is a totally evil, cruel psychopath, but the thing that is Harry is a totally alien, sinister monster who is taking over the whole world. Well done!
Polydicta chapter 1 . 3/8
Ooohh errr...
Panda22 chapter 1 . 2/22
The one and only time I wanted to see Voldemort win, and I was let down. This is, however, a wonderful story no matter how much I wish it had ended in another way. Thank you
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 1 . 2/18
Ooohhhhh, I just loved this story. It was so interesting, and the narrative style just made it better. I especially loved that there was no way to stop it, no secret weakness, no happy ending; just an end. This reminded me of a book I read, called 172 Hours on the Moon. Something very similar happened, and it had a very similar ending. I highly suggest you read it if you haven’t already, it’s a great stand alone. Anyhoo, I just wanted to say that I loved your fic, so with that done (and an unintentional and probly unwanted book recommendation) I bid you adieu.
renextronex chapter 1 . 2/10
uncanny
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 1 . 2/9
brilliant story!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 2/6
Creepy, horrifying, and utterly brilliant!
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
I thought Voldemort was excessively paranoid for most of his story, just making up his fear of Harry. But as i kept reading, I wasn't so sure, and the ending was great! Amazing build-up, and super creepy story. *applauds too hard and falls off chair*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
This was one of the most unusual works I've seen but I loved it. Thanks
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
oh man, this story had me chuckling. excellent work
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
So...Harry's the Borg Queen in this then?
Wrin chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Oooooh... I got shivers at this one. It was great! Thanks for writing and posting!
CelestialPirateQueen chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Oh my God. Speechless
automaton14 chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
This is straight up, extremely well done lovecraftian horror. Highly recommended.