Reviews for Quo Vadis?
Panda22 chapter 1 . 4h
The one and only time I wanted to see Voldemort win, and I was let down. This is, however, a wonderful story no matter how much I wish it had ended in another way. Thank you
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 1 . 2/18
Ooohhhhh, I just loved this story. It was so interesting, and the narrative style just made it better. I especially loved that there was no way to stop it, no secret weakness, no happy ending; just an end. This reminded me of a book I read, called 172 Hours on the Moon. Something very similar happened, and it had a very similar ending. I highly suggest you read it if you haven’t already, it’s a great stand alone. Anyhoo, I just wanted to say that I loved your fic, so with that done (and an unintentional and probly unwanted book recommendation) I bid you adieu.
renextronex chapter 1 . 2/10
uncanny
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 1 . 2/9
brilliant story!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 2/6
Creepy, horrifying, and utterly brilliant!
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
I thought Voldemort was excessively paranoid for most of his story, just making up his fear of Harry. But as i kept reading, I wasn't so sure, and the ending was great! Amazing build-up, and super creepy story. *applauds too hard and falls off chair*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
This was one of the most unusual works I've seen but I loved it. Thanks
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
oh man, this story had me chuckling. excellent work
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
So...Harry's the Borg Queen in this then?
Wrin chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Oooooh... I got shivers at this one. It was great! Thanks for writing and posting!
CelestialPirateQueen chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Oh my God. Speechless
automaton14 chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
This is straight up, extremely well done lovecraftian horror. Highly recommended.
Imoneoldfart chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
This... this NEEDS a sequal.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
I'm thinking John Carpenter's Thing, am I close?
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
...jeez.

Very good horror story. Oddly, does a better job of badass!powerful!Harry than fics intended as such...

Highly recommended to anyone checking the reviews. Good pacing, good writing, and a deeply creepy premise.

...since Harry has his mother's eyes, I wonder if Harry was really the original "host", and whether Lily's seeming helplessness was just to bait Voldemort into complacency...