Reviews for Quo Vadis?
Gotham Champion chapter 1 . 15h
A great build up, a great premise, a terrible ending. All of the options available, and you chose possibly the cheapest way out there was.
anaraz chapter 1 . 6/16
very good fic. I loved your very original world. Thank you
Whitmore31 chapter 1 . 6/10
This story was really well thought out, and I love the twist ending.
2lazy2logon chapter 1 . 3/22
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE
dancesontrains chapter 1 . 2/3
Oh wow, excellent.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/26
Dear Ruskbyte:

It's a small thing, I know, but I have to ask: what does the title refer to? The obvious reference seems utterly irrelevant here, and the literal meaning doesn't seem more applicable to this story than it would be to any other tale of suspense.

Sincerely,
One of my faves
master1527 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Epic
Lord Sykox Charr chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Amazing concept :) The feel of hopelessness and writing. Great Job. 5 Stars.
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
lllllllllll
interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Terrifying and disturbing. Then again, you always excel at those. This story was quite a change from the usual horror stories - Harry decides to be evil, or is a vampire, and tears everyone to shreds because he is angsty and all powerful. Instead it was actually a novel concept! I congratulate you! You have great talent and ability.

Thank you for the story! I greatly enjoyed it.

Yours Truly
TOWRTA
discb chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Well fuckin shit. That's creepy...
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Nice one - a really different take on the Harry Potter story.
Queen Farli chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Wonderful but terrible. An amazing horror!
Very well written and creepier by the paragraph. I wonder where the monster came from, had it been dormant for centuries, arrived in a meteorite, evolved from magic itself very recently? It can't have been around for ages otherwise it would have started human domination much earlier and have a larger base.
What happens to the people? Are their souls relased or destroyed or assimilated? Did Harry ever have a soul? Or does the creature have one large soul shared between multiple bodies?It clearly steals the memories of the host and I assume it can hide the eyes at will.
Yours