Reviews for Swan Song
Ray191 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was incredible! And terribly sad. But that's part of what makes it so lovely!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Aaw, love it xx
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
good job
Doni chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was really well done and incredibly sad.
Dove1211 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Well when you said it was an alternative scene from the 'Fifth Stage' and I went and watched the roof top scene and bawled my eyes out. Then I start to read you story and I see that scene vividly in my mind. And then when you alter it, I choke up too LOL. This was absolutely beautiful but the ending was so sad and made me cry again. Watching the scene beforehand probably didn't help, but I'm all for visualizing. Thanks for this. It showed to me, yet again, how their love can run deeper than blood.
Raine Cooper chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This was so cute. But so so sad. I was Actually crying by the end. Great job
Katerinaaa chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
at first when i read what this was about i was like "ew!" but then i read it and i was like "OMG!"

LOVE IT 3

more star trek! i love spirk 3
Leo6656 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This was pretty good. Well written.
rtwofan chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Word to the other comment, yo. It's so hard finding Petrellicest that isn't crude and completely OOC to be "hot" *eyeroll* You portrayed it so much more delicatly and it's the first fic I read to really approach their relationship like this. The "we are related anymore" thing, cause everyone else was thinking it but no one wrote it, to my knowledge.

*claps*
Jack Velvet chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh my gosh...

At first, I honestly thought it might be the ordinary run-of-the-mill fluff fic. It wasn't bad - it's just how I thought it was going...

And then you wrote their love so beautifully, without the crudeness that I believe taints a lot of mature scenes, especially since it (the crudeness) takes the voice out of character. But this, I really believed, it was so beautiful. And the brilliant bit at the end, I felt the tears coming. It might be cliche, but to be honest, I rarely ever cry at any story. You hit me hard; absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing this with the fandom!